Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is one pic of my car, DHG #00453, and a couple of Dalin's (CASPERPONY) TB #02914. These were taken this past weekend at the Parkway Ford car show in Winston Salem. Jedi Power was also there with DHG #03376, but for some reason I didn't get any pics of his car. :confused:

Anyways, our Bullitts fared very well at the show. In the 99-04 Mustang class (roughly 20-25 cars I would guess), Jedi took 3rd, Dalin took 2nd, and I somehow took 1st. It was a Bullitthead sweep! Still don't understand how I beat out Dalin's beautiful TB though.

OK. Enough rambling. On with the pics.

My DHG #00453

Dalin's TB #2914

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.

BEARS34 said:
What are the brands of 00453's and 2914's 18's?
THIS is the kit I ordered from LRS. To be totally honest, I'm really not sure of the manufacturer. The center caps have that funky shaped "R" looking thing. I can not use the factory center cap with mine. If I recall correctly, the factory cap is 2 3/4" whereas my wheels take a 2 5/8" cap. However, Dalin's wheels do take the factory center cap. His front wheels also have a bit more lip than mine.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wheels

Thanks guys,pics look great Jeff.My wheels came from OE Wheel Distributors out of Florida.Phone# is 941-921-0065.Tires are Nitto 555s 265/35/18s up front with 285/35/18s out back.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
SWEEET pics and very clean... Thanks Bud

·
Registered
543 Posts
Man, your car always looks so smooth and clean. Your paint seems immaculate. I'm jealous.

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Great pics both cars look really sharp, weel done. I love the way all 3 of our Bullitts really reflect the sky
and sort of the mood as well. Get a good bright day and I love the was any 01 Bullitt looks but even better when thay have had real nice detailing like these.

Weather has turned to crap here now I have some new mods and new camera.

·
Registered
143 Posts
splytsecond said:
i know this is kindof old to bump but do you know the suspension setup onthe TB Bullitt? it looks incredible, thanks alot!
Thanks.Yeah as Jeff said I run the Tenzo R springs I bought off of E-bay.Little bit stiff in the ride departmnet but I love the stance.:tb01:

·
Registered
100 Posts
CASPERPONY said:
Thanks.Yeah as Jeff said I run the Tenzo R springs I bought off of E-bay.Little bit stiff in the ride departmnet but I love the stance.:tb01:

thanks man, how are they traction wise when it comes to the track, do they transfer weight well on the launch?

·
Registered
143 Posts

Not sure about the track,my car doesn't get any track time.But guessing by the ride I would say the weight transfer wouldn't be to good.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts