Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard from Javier (1fstBullitt) last night, and unfortunately his DHG 02547 was stolen, stripped, and I believe torched. He is having issues getting on the site, but wanted me to let everyone know so the registry could be updated.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Man, that sucks!

I hope they find the losers but having had this happen to me as well, I doubt it.

Karma is a wonderful thing though and they will get theirs in the end!!

RIP 2547:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,298 Posts
Oh Man! that's horrible news! That's the worse thing that can happen to your Bullitt in my eyes. Being stolen is bad enough, but stripped and then torched? There is no bringing it back! :( :(

I will update the 01 Registry accordingly...

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
If they catch them an"Adirondak shampoo" is what should be applied in this case.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
What a bummer..............Hope he gets another one..............

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
itsabullitt said:
Just heard from Javier (1fstBullitt) last night, and unfortunately his DHG 02547 was stolen, stripped, and I believe torched. He is having issues getting on the site, but wanted me to let everyone know so the registry could be updated.
Man, that is like ............Bad-News !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry

·
Car Whisperer
21,384 Posts
details of theft?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Damn! That's one of the worst ways to lose your car. If they don't catch those guys, hopefully the car gods will find a way to slam those guys with something fierce down the line instead.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PETE_FISH said:
Did this happen in Wichita?
Man that is scary!
Im really sorry to hear this
Yes it happened in Wichita. The only details I know is that it was stolen from his apartment, and when it was found it had been stripped and burned. He said they took the seats, the wheels, and stereo along with some other belongings in the car. I had my truck broken into just after the 1st of the year and my stereo was stolen along with some other things in the truck, so I asked him where his was stolen from. While he doesn't live all that close to me, we are on the same side of town.

Unfortunately it doesn't sound like he'll be getting another Bullitt. He has a daughter and is looking for something with 4 doors now.

Best of luck Javier.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
We should sic the Fuel Slut gang on them.

Sorry to hear of this.

Drive em and enjoy em guys, you never know.

·
Registered
247 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Why couldn't they pick a six cylinder that was about to expire...?
HAHAHA +1 absolutely! a V6 convertible! a plague of the road IMHO. This is terrible news about Bullitt 2547 :mad: :frown: Stolen is just terrible, but then....*gulp* raped of its parts then torched??? what kind of inhumane ritual was this.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts