Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK not in the Show but in the '07 Nov. SEMA News Magazine ! Got e-mail from Maximum Motorsports they said they submitted a photo of DHG 1005 suspension to SEMA and they put it in the '07 SEMA News Magazine.

If any one has a copy of it and does not want it can you please send it to me.
I have a call into SEMA requesting a copy but no responce yet.

The e-mail said also they are just about ready to have me bring up DHG 1005 for the install of their new swaybar and photo shoot to put in their magazine / web site advertising

Mike,
My apologies for this ridiculous delay. We were waiting on the new swaybar axle mounts to go into production and they are finally done. I will get you scheduled for the install and photos soon!

One of the suspension photos you sent me ended up in the November 2007 SEMA News Magazine. We have got to get some MM stickers on that yellow suspension of yours (at least for the photos)!

NEW vs OLD (the new design on the left was not yet zinc plated)

on your six ... DHG 1005

Attachments

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
So what are you trying to steal the thunder away from the 08 today or what ;)

sorry forgot the CONGRATS!

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Congrats Michael...that's great news! I've always said you had one of the nicest rides out there...you've done a great job with your Bullitt.

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
you can omly hope !

yep if Maximum Motorsports does all they say they are going to do DHG 1005 should be seen by a lot of Mustang Lovers on their web site, magazine advertisment, possible how-to-install artical and even photos of DHG 1005 suspension to be used by their authorized install dealers as a selling tool to show customers what their suspension part look like installed.

In contacr with Miles Cook of Mustang Monthly ... Maximum Motorsports is doing a install on his Mustang, MM has done first part, he's going up in a few week for second part he doing a install artical on that. Looking like MM will do Miles' and DHG 1005 installs at the same time that way Miles can shoot photos of DHG 1005 install too.

Will have to see how it all works out but maybe our '01 BULLITT's will find some more press along with the'08 BULLITT's ... may drive up to LA Car Show and check out the new '08.

on your six ... DHG 1005

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SEMA NEWS 'The Official Voice of Performance'

OK Maximum Motorsports sent me a copy of the SEMA Show Magazine and yes DHG 1005 undercarrage / suspension is on page 66. No credit for what type of car or who owens it or who took the photo but it's cool to see DHG 1005 getting some press.

Photo was under:

SEMA Business, Coming and Going, A Brief Look at Industry Trends.

Suspension
.... On The Rise ... Suspension systems that have a good ride.
.... Declining ... Junk Systems.
.... In the Future ... Products that work and are safe.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Congrats!!!!
To this day,i still pop open the May 2005 issue of 5.0 mustangs & supefords to read your article.It's just amazing!!! :cool:

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
more press for our BULLITTs

Jay & Greg thanks !

Yes and in a few weeks Miles Cook of Mustang Monthly Magizine will do a photo shoot at Maximum Motorsports for an up comming install artical of MM new rear swing arm being installed on DHG 1005.

DHG 1005 photos will be used in Maximum Mortosports advertising program. DHG 1005 undercarrage / suspension will be seen in their magazine adds, web site and even sent to their installers to be used to help sell MM suspension products to their customers.

Yes ... all our BULLITTs will get press, that's a good thing !

on your six ...DHG 1005

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Congrats! I plan on calling maximum soon and asking a few q's about suspension.:)

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maximum Motorsports # 1

Black4592 aka Steve, when you call Maximum Motorsports ask for Jason, good guy with lots of good info.

on your six ... DHG 1005

1 - 10 of 10 Posts