Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the Shelby is top dog in the house, DHG 1035 has found a new home. A local LEO will be the new owner this morning. He's buying the car, but not all the parts and memorabilia I have hoarded over the years. Of course I've told him about the IMBOC, hopefully he'll join up...

Get ready for one massive Bullitt Garage sale...many rare and valuable items will be up for grabs...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Sucks that the Bullitt had to go, I'd personally never sell mine no matter what. Everybody to their own, enjoy that Shelby!!!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hey Frank. I know how you feel. I let mine go last weekend too. I hated to see it go.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The bottom line is that the freakin GT-500 cost a small fortune and I can't have 2 really expensive toy cars.... I also sold the GT-E, which is incredibly rare, to help make this happen....

It's all about what you really want and that is the GT-500

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Rarecat said:
The bottom line is that the freakin GT-500 cost a small fortune and I can't have 2 really expensive toy cars.... I also sold the GT-E, which is incredibly rare, to help make this happen....

It's all about what you really want and that is the GT-500
I can say that, If i had to choose between a Triple black GT-500 and the BULLITT, i have the GT-500 too.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think it makes the Bullitt feel antique. That's not meant to be a knock on the Bullitt, I love that car, but the GT-500 is so much more refined and rigid. The GT-500 is an incredible car....

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
RayS said:
Probably from Mus408. He really loves the GT 500... :shock:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey Frank is there any way you can give us a list of what you've got that you might be selling? I'm excited just to hear what goodies you might have...

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You bet Brad, I'm going to compile a long list.... got some pretty hard to find Bullitt stuff for the consumate collectors out there...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts