Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got 'round to finishing up this roll...
Home-developed Plus-X B&W film:

These were shot out at Vasquez Rocks, on two different days (which is why no plate on a couple - just got it) .

:dhg08:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Very nice pics. Bullitts look good in these type of settings. Like the black and white.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine didn't have the trunk wart.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Great location for photos and they look awsome. Been to Vasquez Rocks many times as I live nearby in Canyon Country.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
clancysbullitt0987 said:
...I live nearby in Canyon Country.
Hey there, officer Clancy! Please be nice if you see my speeding Bullitt... :) I'm over in the Valley; was enjoying a brisk drive through Placerita Canyon yesterday. Maybe I'll see you around.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I was going to wash the cars Sunday, but it became too hot and windy after my other chores. So I decided to go for a ride up San Franscisquito Canyon, Placerita, Vasquez Road, and Sierra Hwy. Too bad I did'nt see ya.

I live bwtn Sand Cyn & Sierra Hwy and there is a guy with an HG Bullitt living about 6 blocks from me but I don't see him much. I've talked to him a couple of times and I don't believe he's on imboc. His Bullitt was a pre-retirement present for himself like mine is.

I work at the Officer Representation Section, so I do not engage in any law enforcement activities and have no public contact due to the nature of my job. That's the way I like it. In fact, last time I wrote a ticket was in the 1980's! But watch out for the LA Co Sheriffs & CHP. Don't know how they would react to a speeding Bullitt.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
These are good pics.

But, I must admit, I prefer the colour ones as they were just awesome. :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Arkady001 said:
Hmmm...cue 'Star-Trek Fight-Music'...
What filters did you use?
Yellow filter.. The sky is always quite blue there, and it doesn't take much to make the clouds stand out.. :)
I guess you recognized "Gorn Rock", where Kirk did battle with the Gorn captain. People are filming at Vasquez Rocks all the time. When I was last there, an episode of CSI was being shot. Security guys let me stay around to finish up my pics, and one of the crew asked about the Bullitt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts