Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im posting this seriously here this time, it is advertised elsewhere also now.
My wife and I are expecting a baby, need a bigger house, and have 3 other toys, so unfortunately the Bullitt has to go now.

Dark Highland Green..#1639, FLAWLESS, like new inside and out top to bottom.
4400 MILES!! Seen rain once, then I hand washed the under carriage!

Has Mach 460 system with 6 disc in-dash CD.

Many 1st place trophies, featured in Hemmings Muscle Machines magazine a couple years ago..No disappointments, if you want a showroom new unmolested Bullitt this is it. Even the floormats have never been stepped on as I added accessory floormats on the top of them.

Has a few minor add ons, like UPR billet switches and whatnot in the interior to match the Bullitt silver items,GT foglight kit,Hypertech power programmer UPR blue thunder short shifter.

$20K obo with all the add ons, or slightly less put back to 100% stock.
Not online much at all so call 630-430-6873 or email me at [email protected] for serious inquiries...Thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
???Too much $$, thought for sure someone wanted a like new Bullitt especially here

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good..glad to see another guy that is'nt downplaying the true value of these cars!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Your price is right on, You'll find someone.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys..hate to do it..I will be advertising elsewhere soon ={

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Up^^^^^

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Listed on AutoTrader now ={

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Up again^^

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Sounds like a great car. Try to hold your price. I think many of the Bullitts for sale are not asking enough.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you also..not even getting low ball offers yet!? Not that I would consider them though! Still here guys....

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
I am going to wait until all the '08's are sold, and when the frenzy for a Bullitt hits its peak, I will sell mine.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Hold out, no low ball offers accepted keep low milage BULLIT values up and it will benefit all of us. I intend to.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I remember your car from Hemmings. Do you still have the '68?

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
For those that think the prices of Bullitts are too low do this, cut the seller a check for the car and then sell it yourself and make some profit.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stus1171 said:
I remember your car from Hemmings. Do you still have the '68?
Yes they both were featured in Hemmings Muscle Machines..And yes I still have the 68, I'm beyond attached to that car and the world would have to be coming to an end to sell that one! I love the Bullitt also, but unfortunately it has to go to finance a bigger house for our soon to be child.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ebayed..you guys have no idea how much this pains me to do,this is not a reflection of my dislike for the car ,its one of the best Ive ever owned, it is simply a priority change in my life which I'm sure I WILL regret.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SOLD on its way to Georgia right now..this is not a good day for me..thanks all for your comments and support.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts