Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day, my local police force was performing a check-point for seat belts. As I cruised into the line of cars, one of the officers said, "There it is...Bullitt Mustang." All the other officers started pointing and going ooooooohhhhhhh. One officer asked what was the difference between the Bullitt and a GT. So I offered to pull over to the side and show him. He said, "You don't mind?" I just grinned and said, "Not at all." Everyone must have thought I was getting busted good, cause there I was, surrounded by 6 county police officers, with my hood, trunk, and all doors open. After 20 minutes of telling all about it, I shook hands with all of them and went on my way. With a big ole ear-to-ear grin. I wonder if they will remember that if they ever get behind me with the blue lights flashing?...

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,048 Posts
Cool story, Mike! I wonder if other drivers thought Bullitt was being searched for drugs or something! Under the hood? :smile:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
cool story mike!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I don't think people would assume a new Mustang was getting busted for drugs. Now a Camaro or Firebird - that is a different story.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts