Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
DHG#1994 took 1st in 2000's +up *

went with my 12 year old to hot rods and hoggs for a local car show yesterday and entered dhg1994 in the show...... got several OUTSTANDING pics ( as some of you allready know) and low an behold , for 43000 miles on her , she took 1st in the 2000's and newer class over several other vettes, mustangs , monte carlo SS etc
not too shabby and had a great time too.... now if only I could figure out how to post some pix.....lol

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
texasbullitt said:
went with my 12 year old to hot rods and hoggs for a local car show yesterday and entered dhg1994 in the show...... got several OUTSTANDING pics ( as some of you allready know) and low an behold , for 43000 miles on her , she took 1st in the 2000's and newer class over several other vettes, mustangs , monte carlo SS etc
not too shabby and had a great time too.... now if only I could figure out how to post some pix.....lol
You have to be a Supporting Member to be able to post pics unless you link them from another site.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5111 said:
You have to be a Supporting Member to be able to post pics unless you link them from another site.

yeah.......I am a supporting member and have been since day one BUT someone hasn't updated me ( hint hint to mike )
and i still dont know how to add pics

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Mike is slacking lol :razz: i mean come on he makes thousands and thousands of dollars on IMBOC, he should be able to hire someone specifly to update memberships while he is on his Yacht. :D :razz: :lol:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Pics of Mark's #1994 with eye candy

That's funny Aaron. :rotfl:

Good job Mark! Here are some of Mark's pics from the car show:

Yes, she does have "nice eyes" Mark...

"Now, where do I put my hands Dad?"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts