Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DHG 2534 For Sale (Sold)

Well, the time has come to let the Bullitt go to another deserving home. I haven’t been very active over the past few years and the car has been sitting in the garage only being driven once a week. I’ve really enjoyed the Bullitt and the people I’ve met along the way. I have great memories of the first and second Bullitt nationals and other get togethers that I participated in. Here is the ad for the car and if anyone from IMBOC buys it I’ll throw in some other special goodies to go with it.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...001&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
^ I agree with that....What a steal!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry to hear you have to let the Bullitt go.....

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
9mmBullitt said:
What was the price? The autotrader ad is gone.
I had it listed for $11,500. A real cool guy came over and offered me $11,000 cash for it so I took it. He gave me $1000 deposit and we will complete the deal Monday. I will let him know about IMBOC, probably leave one of the window stickers in the car.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
I'm driving mine about once a week or so, but I couldn't let her go. That doesn't mean I wouldn't in the future. I never thought I'd sell my Lemans, but I did.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She's Gone

Well, the new owner just drove away in my old Bullitt. It sounded really good and maybe once in a while I'll see it since he only lives a short distance from my house.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.