Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#3463 has been in the body shop for a couple of weeks because my neighbor backed into the passengers side door. I appreciate all the suggestions from everyone on my original post.

I especially wanted to thank "6treva9" for the recommendation the Magnussen's Auto Body. I did have a really good experience with them. I talked to about 4 different body shops before selecting one, and they were by far the most thorough when it came down to assuring me how they would repair my Bullitt. The estimator had me talk to the Head Painter, which was a learning experience in itself.

Anyway I picked up my Bullitt yesterday, and was expecting to find it not quite perfect, but they proved me wrong. They did such a good job on the car. They were very professional and more than willing to answer all of my questions. Big thumbs up for them.

Again, thanks 6treva9. Hope to see you at the big Bullitt get together in San Leandro.

Mike
DHG #3463
San Ramon, CA.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,029 Posts
Mike, I am glad you finally got your Bullitt back! Treat her with care and watch those neighbor's driveways as you back out! I almost had a collision with my neighbor awhile ago. We both backed out of our driveways at the same time and barely missed each other. I was in the truck. It was a close call! :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts