Selling #388
DHG
36,700 miles

Modest mods include
FR500 steering wheel
Mach 1 chin spoiler
Triax shifter

The bad
Needs tires they are the Originals, but you get to pick what you want instead of what I wanted.
Windshield has several small stars at the edge of the glass.
One small door ding right quarter that I received as a present my first day at work.

Starting at $13,500

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
:shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock:

Dang, Larry!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Larry! NOOOOOO.. :shock: You are one of us man. Sorry you have to sell. :(

What about the Bullitt Archives? :confused:

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Maybe he`s looking for a down payment on an `08?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'm Shocked!

I didn't think you would ever sell your Bullitt Larry :-? You have to tell us what you’re getting to replace it!

I think about selling my Bullitt at least three times a week but have never gotten serious about it. The car is still fun to drive but I only take it out maybe once a week. Only has 31,000 on it. My problem is the Bullitt is in the garage and there are other cars in the drive so I have to move something in order to get the Bullitt out. That gets old fast so instead I just leave the B in the garage. Also this year has been the worst ever for wind and dust and I hate taking it out just to get it trashed.

Keep us posted on what you’re up to and what's going to happen with the Bullitt Archive.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I don't think Larry is going anywhere as far as IMBOC and the Bullitt Archive are concerned. My guess is he's just trying to charge his money capacitor so he can get the 08 Bullitt. :wink:
I'm sure he'll contuinue contributing here and on the great sight he has only it will be for both cars now. :grin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts