Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a few pics posted of me and my birthday gift (DHG #4930). I love this car!
Christine

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey Christine,

They are GREAT cars;-). I just washed and waxed 227 after several days of driving in the Rain;-)...

Congrats on the NEW car, what a Birthday gift;-)...

Also welcome to the boards.

Bud

PS I see your another NASCAR fan;-)... Just got all the cars for 2000, 20001 and some of the NEW paint scheams for 2002 for Nascar 4;-)... Dang, I have to wait until February for more racing;-(...

Bud's Bullit #00227

http://www.sonic.net/budacad/bullitt/bullitt.htm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BudACAD on 2001-12-01 21:07 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BudACAD on 2001-12-01 21:07 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BudACAD on 2001-12-01 21:09 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Nice......

Really like the BULLITTs without the front license plates. Unfortunately, we have to have them here in Texas.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Here in California we are supposed to have them on as well, but hey. The dealer never gave me the kit<G>. Guess I will have run with out it for a while longer;-)...

Bud

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Great photos, Christine!

Who knows, maybe someone from Ford will see these and hire you as the next spokesmodel, ya think? :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't take any of the credit for how clean #4930 is. My husband washes her every chance he gets. My job is to stand outside and keep him company while he slaves away!

-Christine-

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-01 22:39, Bullitt_Buyer wrote:
I can't take any of the credit for how clean #4930 is. My husband washes her every chance he gets. My job is to stand outside and keep him company while he slaves away!

-Christine-

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Maybe hubby's favorite dinner would be in order as a reward?

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bud,
Who's your driver? We are huge Mark Martin fans. I know, he had a bad year, okay, a horrible year...I'm sure next year will be better, 'cause it can't get much worse.

BTW, where is Windsor,CA? I grew up in Santa Maria, CA. Sure miss the West Coast.

-Christine-

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-01 22:57, beamstang wrote:
Don't be rude, Nasty!

Rude???? Me????? Never!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-02 00:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hi Christine,

My favorite driver is Bill Elliot. It was great to see him win one after so long;-)... Did you watch the awards last night? Ricky Rudd told a funny story about him and Rusty Wallace. Started out talking about how they kind of have been bumping into each other all season. Turns out that Rusty was sitting in front of Ricky and just before Ricky went up, he and Rusty both stood up bumping heads;-)... Pretty funny,

I like Mark, he did not have a GREAT year, but he is an excellent driver. Turns out little Mark is quite the racer as well;-)... Might be another Jeff Gordon racing since he was 5;-)...

Windsor, is about an hour north of San Francisco. Nice thing about California is we get two seasons at best;-)... As a kid, I grew up in Eureka.

So what talked you into leaving California?

Have a great weekend;-)...

Bud

PS My wife is very glad that the season is over, but she knows I am just counting the days until February<VBG>.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,031 Posts
very nice pictures Christine!

And Bob, you mean that a nice dinner is all I could have been giving my husband all this time for polishing up Bullette? :grin: :lol:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-02 13:41 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
On 2001-12-02 08:35, TwoStangWmn wrote:
very nice pictures Christine!

And Bob, you mean that a nice dinner is all I could have been giving my husband all this time for polishing up Bullette? :grin: :lol:

I won't even go there! :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts