Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Bullitt last Saturday (9/8). While on dealers lot someone stole the Bullitt badge from the trunk lid. During make ready, the detail guys removed all traces of the Bullitt badge (i.e. got all the residual glue off). So, until the replacement badge comes in, I'm in stealth mode.

·
Registered
586 Posts
DON'T LET THE DEALER PUT THE NEW ONE ON - They will screw it up. Just ask them for the letters and do it yourself. You'll be much happier with the outcome.

Congratulations. You've got an awesome car. (How do we know this!?)

·
Registered
121 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-17 16:17, kfengler wrote:
I've been thinking about taking off the B U L L I T T letting, and the GT and Ford badges... What do you all think of that idea? That would be stealth!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Then you'll get 2 holes where each of the Ford and GT emblems are. Sweet!! (Not)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Karl, isn't your Bullitt DHG? How stealthy is that, even without the badges? The only Mustang in that color this year or any other future year, being well known as a..... Bullitt? :smile:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Well before my Bullitt was in a wreck I did remove the Bullitt lettering from the back. I also removed the grill and pony from the front so there is an open space there. Now since my car is having MAJOR work done to it I am having the GT badges painted black to match the car. Hoping this all looks VERY nice. Anyway I will try to get pics up of it when I get the car back from repair. Along with some before and afters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts