Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DHG 5317 FOR SALE

I bought this car in April of 2003 with 100 mile on it from the original owner. As of today there is 13,000 miles on the car. The oil is changed every 6 months with Royal Purple 5w20. The proverbial question is “why are you selling the car?”. A lack of use. I did the last mods four months ago and now it needs someone with a passion to drive it and care for it.

The car is in Pensacola, Fl. Price $13,000. This price is firm. I can be contacted thru my personal email [email protected], for information and pictures.

Sherman Barnes

MODS:
Full length Demolet tuneable CAI
SuperChip Micro Tuner
Hurst Short throw shifter w/ T-Handle
American Racing Special Edition TTII 18 x9 wheels w/ Dunlop 275x35r < 1,200 miles
BBK equal length ceramic coated shorty headers < 800 miles
3.90 gears < 800 miles
New car cover
Plus all original parts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
14,500 and I'll bring it to Chicago or 13,000 and you pick it up. Sounds like a deal to me.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Dear God it is Beautiful!! About a year early for me though, I'm not looking for another one till summer 2009 but would love to have it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Same goes for me, I can't buy one until next year spring/summer. Getting married next September and it is going to be a final present to myself before I bite the "Bullitt".

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Aque509 said:
...I'm not looking for another one till summer 2008 but would love to have it!
You'd better hurry then, you have about 19 days left till fall 2008! :lol:

I agree about the shifter, I have the same one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thats ultra cheap. I paid about 11k for mine and it CAME with 79k miles. 13k for 13k mi is probably the lowest price you are ever gonna get for this car. I'm close enough to snag it up but I spent all my money on mine already. Darn it! Someone who loves Bullitts better get this, it needs a caring owner.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
If you know your not driving it enough, just park the DD for one day per week and drive the Bullitt that day. Problem solved. ;-)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DavidMidgley said:
If you know your not driving it enough, just park the DD for one day per week and drive the Bullitt that day. Problem solved. ;-)

My DD also acts a spare company vehicle. Instead of having a extra company PU that sits around, I allow my truck to used by certain employees, when the other 2 PU are out, to go on company business. I tried leaving my truck here at the office. But I use it for so many other things at home, it became a p-i-t-a.

When a hobby or a pleasure becomes a chore, it's no fun anymore and it's time to move on. I love my Bullitt and am very protective of it, just ask my wife.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Me either Times are tough! There are some very good deals on cars now.

·
Registered
365 Posts
B5317 said:
My DD also acts a spare company vehicle. Instead of having a extra company PU that sits around, I allow my truck to used by certain employees, when the other 2 PU are out, to go on company business. I tried leaving my truck here at the office. But I use it for so many other things at home, it became a p-i-t-a.

When a hobby or a pleasure becomes a chore, it's no fun anymore and it's time to move on. I love my Bullitt and am very protective of it, just ask my wife.
I tell you what.....keep it drive it everyday and call me a year from now! SERIOUSLY I Will give you your asking price plus $1000 this time next year if you keep it. Drive it as much as you want, on me!! I will take it 365 days from now or sooner! Not to mention I am in Tampa, FL....about 6hr drive from you so I might be up to visit it from time to time!

All joking aside....I am serious! This is the car I want, but we are building a house.....if I get into another payment it throws my pre-approval out the door!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts