Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday in Pacific Beach DHG Lic Plate~ 5EVW668 drove right passed me on Mission Bay Dr...I tracked it down & got the plate #.(was hoping to say "Hi"). Then....this morning around 7am,same location, a BLK Bullitt drove right passed me in mine! I've worked here over 3 yrs...never saw a Bullitt in the area, then 2 in 24 hrs!!!! Woo Hoo!
Next time stop n say "Hi"!

7,020 Posts
Teri, it's should be a imboc rule if you see another BULLITT you must pull over and say hell-o.

But we don't need any stinking rules!
just be a BULLITTHEADS and just do it.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree! I'm so excited about having my Bullitt! Even after a year...I still get excited about getting behind the wheel & turning that key :smile:. EVERY time I see another Bullitt I try to say "Hi". Had a very nice couple in our dealership a cpl days ago who pulled up in a "True Blue". They were there to p/u their 2005 GT that they ordered 'Sonic Blue' <~~ AWESOME car!
When I asked them if they were trading in the Bullitt they firmly stated "No"! I was so glad to meet fellow "BullittHeads" that love their's like I love mine. He gave me the keys to "Blue" & said 'go start her up'. I couldn't believe it! Their 'Blue' looked like new & had over 90k miles & sounded PERFECT! It had the same 'rumble' & 'puuurrr' that it had brand new! It's a member of the family...it's not going anywhere1

·
Registered
967 Posts
actually i might be going down to san diego this summer.

(-_-)
1967 Shelby GT500
1973 Mustang Grande
1985 Mustang
1992 Mustang
2001 Mustang Bullitt
2003 SVT Mustang Co

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DHG #1078 on 2005-07-06 14:26 ]</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts