Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a little early, as I haven't even had a chance to do a good pre-sell detailing yet, but I thought I would start getting the word out.

DHG # 5257 is up for grabs. Bone Stock, 78k highway commute miles for only $10k.

I have a 2 month old daughter and just bought a 07 Honda Pilot to haul the family in (it's amazing how much stuff such a little person needs). I will be sad to see it go, but give a me a couple years and perhaps I will return in an '08!

Side point: I signed my wife up at Hondapilot.org and looked around some. It has NOTHING on the ol' Bullitt Club. I am always amazed at the wealth of support and knowledge here.

Anyway, I am located in Vacaville, CA (On I-80 between San Francisco and Sacramento).

Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Great price! You shouldn't have any trouble selling your car at that price. You will always to be able to buy another one someday.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
damn that is CHEAP, REAL CHEAP

good luck with selling. I imagine this one will go QUICK! :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ezekial said:
damn that is CHEAP, REAL CHEAP

good luck with selling. I imagine this one will go QUICK! :)
It's a daily driver, rain or shine. Not quite the New in Box, never opened condition some Bullitts are in, but still well cared for.

Also, It does have the Mach 460 Stereo and I'll throw in a nice silver car cover purchased from the dealer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
JLBullitt said:
It's a daily driver, rain or shine. Not quite the New in Box, never opened condition some Bullitts are in, but still well cared for.

Also, It does have the Mach 460 Stereo and I'll throw in a nice silver car cover purchased from the dealer.

Im in sac, and i am DEFINATELY interested. I have an 01 GT that i am trying to sell right now. I will pm you...

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pics tonight

I replied to the pm.

I will send pics tonight, and try to post a link to them here as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts