Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-PRICED REDUCED- I REALLY NEED TO SELL
# 2744 is in great condition. I am the second owner. Mods = Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter with custom made bullitt shifter knob with 2744 on it, (still have stock shifter) , Legal window tint (in Missouri), K&N Airfilter. Always kept clean and in the garage. I am a motivated seller.
$12,500 Price Reduced -

It is a great car and I hate to part with it but I am recently married and you know what comes next.

EMAIL: [email protected]

JOE

·
Registered
5 Posts
How many miles are on it? Do you have any pics?

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great Buy

It has 62,000 miles. I will try to put some pics on here soon. It looks like a stock DHG bullitt that is in great condition.

JOE

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
monolojoe said:
It is a great car and I hate to part with it but I am recently married and you know what comes next.

Well, if you do it right, the next step is a minivan for the wife... ;););)

But seriously, sorry to hear that you are getting away from the B's, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Lightning said:
Well, if you do it right, the next step is a minivan for the wife... ;););)

But seriously, sorry to hear that you are getting away from the B's, good luck with the sale.
Been there... 2002 Mustang GT Vert... black on black on black... married 2003... swapped the Stang for a 2004 Montana... and here it is 4 years later:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
And I am sure it was (and is) worth every penny!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts