1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
buy it now price of $19,500 and 75% sellers reputation

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Probably that 75% feedback rating. I don't fool with anyone on ebay with less than a 90%, and feel that if 1 of 10 complains I am taking a risk.:neutral: 1 out of 4 complaints? Forget about it. :eek:

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Many potential car buyers are gun shy about purchasing a big ticket item like a car off of ebay. I personally would not do it.

Anyone selling a car would be better off with autotrader.com or craigslist.org. Add your local papers and you will find a buyer.

Mine is for sale but I not out there beating the bush to sell it. I am in no hurry. Mods will continue. Mileage will increase.................and every year I will add $500 to the price.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
He also looks like he changed user ID's. Not usually a good sign. I like it when they say "it still smells new" at 5000 miles. Mine still smells new with 60,000 miles! Just don't smoke or eat in it. :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
BigBullitt said:
He also looks like he changed user ID's. Not usually a good sign. I like it when they say "it still smells new" at 5000 miles. Mine still smells new with 60,000 miles! Just don't smoke or eat in it. :lol:
I'll second that! I didn't notice the user ID change. And it should smell new if it's truely clean. DUH!

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
BigBullitt said:
or fart. mine has 34k and smells new, but who is sniffing?

·
Premium Member
8,776 Posts
Axemanj3 said:
livonia? have greg go check it out....

greg.... this isnt your ride is it? :D
Nope! Although I did see one running around Northwest Livonia this summer and it wasn't Traveling Jim's.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Axemanj3 said:
That makes no difference, trust me. :wink: :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Greg,
Guess so. But it's certainly a good time to buy one.

DHG ... 15K miles ... $12,500

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
but it now at $14,999 , 3 owners, low mileage for a 3 owner car.

·
Premium Member
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PhotoRick said:
What is going on here???

DHG Bullitt

15,000 miles

Starting price $12,500

No reserve

three days to go

No bids

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001...ryZ6236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZView Item

Seven hours to go and there is now a bid for $12,500.

So let's see, buy a new Bullitt or THREE originals for something near the same price?

Yeah, I know.

But could there be a better deal anywhere for such a fabulous car?

·
Premium Member
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SmokinBullitt said:
Many potential car buyers are gun shy about purchasing a big ticket item like a car off of ebay. I personally would not do it.

Anyone selling a car would be better off with autotrader.com or craigslist.org. Add your local papers and you will find a buyer.

Mine is for sale but I not out there beating the bush to sell it. I am in no hurry. Mods will continue. Mileage will increase.................and every year I will add $500 to the price.

Buying a car on ebay .... The ad is just a way of becoming aware that a car is for sale. You still have to go and see the car and maybe hire a tech to give it a good long look, no matter how you find out about the car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts