Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sunday Afternoon, Saw a DHG Bullitt in Santa Barbara driving up State Street. Had Plate frame from up North in San Francisco.
Tried to walk up to it at a stop light but light changed and it roared off. Anyone from this group Here???

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Green Bullitt; Nope, I think that guy lives in Santa Ynes and works in town. As far as I know there is only 2 of us here(2-DHG).In 2002 there was 4 that includes 2-Blue. Do not know where they went. I've seen a few cruzin in town but only passin through I think. My Bullitt isnt used every day, I just use my truck mostly around. Bullitt is used when I feel the need or to go to a car show. Let me know if you live around here..

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Green Bullitt; It's good to know Miles is still around and still has his Bullitt. years ago he came around the car shows to check out and say Hi. Is he still doing the Car Mag. thing?
Should do a Bullitt get together thing for the tri counties and see who's new here and who's still here. Maybe I will plan some sort of Bullitt thing, BBQ at a park or something after the Hollidays. I will keep posted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts