Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like new Diablo U7146 with box, cable and instructions, unlocked, $225 obo shipped.
Hurst shifter for Tremec 3650 trans. $50 plus actual shipping.

Additional details:
Selling the Diablo due to having won an SCT Xcal2 and with my recent cam install, the tuner used the Xcal for the tune. I had taken the Diablo canned tune out to return the car to stock for the Xcal tune. I don't need both now.
The Hurst shifter does not have any stops to be adjusted. this shifter, when I bought it, was sold as old new stock obtained from Saleen. Per the seller when I bought it new, these were installed in the Saleens for their short throw shifters in their cars and were manufactured for Saleen by Hurst. It has the Hurst stamp on it and worked great. I wound up getting a Billet hurst from a fellow Mach 1 member so installed it, so I no longer need this one.
Questions, let me know.

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
I might be interested in the tuner I need to see if I can come up with the cash though..!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Let me look at the budget, and I may takr the shifter. You still use the stock handle, correct?

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, you can use just about any aftermarket handle on it. I had a hurst on it but it has the same two hole mounting as the stock one.

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Predator sold. shifter still for sale.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
If you still have it next Friday when I get paid, it's sold.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
How do you like your cam install? What kind did you get? How much? What do you notice most after the install?

Thinking of doing this too....

Ichibanbullitt

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MechanicMarc said:
If you still have it next Friday when I get paid, it's sold.
Bullittgeads get first crack so if you say you want it, I'll mark it sold on all the forums it's on and hold it for you.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
How do you want payment? Paypal or send you a check? PM me the the details.

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
paypal is fine when you are ready. gimme your zip code and and I can tell you the total. if you are saying you definitely want it, then I will say it's sold everywhere.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Great Shifter !!!

brucebotti said:
I can vouch for the shifter. I have one in my B and it is much better than the stock unit.
Bruce
+1 what Bruce said ... :clap: :dhg01:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Zip is 72082. And I definately want it! PM me the details. Because of my work schedule this week I won't get to actually send the payment until next Sunday. Just let me know an amount and where to send...

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
will do and shifter sold guys. Thanx!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Diablo Tuner ???

Is the Diablo tuner still available? :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
sorry no it isn't I bought it and installed it finally this morning. took a 100 mile drive for lunch...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts