Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I had to run an errand and after that, she wanted to take the Bullitt and go out with her friends. We took both cars and when we split up, she took the Bullitt and headed off. I followed her for a bit in our other car.

Did you guys ever do this? Man, the Bullitt really sounds awesome! Not only does it sound good, but man, it looks good too! :eek:

I knew our cars were cool :cool:, but this is the first time I saw one drive from the outside. Very impressive car.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittMike on 2001-12-17 15:32 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
I have had two relatives drive my Bullitt just so I could hear the exhaust tone from outside the vehicle. Also, has anyone noticed how people look and take notice while you drive down a residential street? One time when I first got the car, I drove past a group of guys looking under the hood of a car parked in a driveway. They looked up as I went past and where still looking as I drove by 3-4 houses. I could see their open mouths from my rear view mirror. :wink:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Tell me about the rain. We sold our third car on 12/07. I have driven the Bullitt to work since. Six (6) work days and it has rained Five (5) of them. Clean, Dirty, Clean, Dirty, Clean, Dirty. I wash it at home at night because I can't stand to drive it looking like it does after a rain.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,383 Posts
Also, when you're driving next to Bullitt, if you get the chance, take a look at the running horses on the brake calipers. It looks like they are running! I think that is what people are pointing at and looking at when they are looking at the wheels when we go by them.... :grin:

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
I hear ya.
When I first got the car, I thought I'd be nice and let my husband drive it home, while I took the 'Burb.
It sounds good, looks good...and I cannot remember when I've had so much fun driving a car. I like driving it, sitting in it, listening to music in it, driving it, looking at it, talking about it....did I mention driving in it?????
:bullitt:

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Met up with another Cincinnati Bullitthead.
As he drove off after our get together, I
was amazed at how cool sounding it was.
I had never seen or heard the Bullitt
in motion from that perspective.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
The sound was one of the things that made me pick the Bullitt over the Cobra I was looking at. Well the price too, but the Black Bullitt looked so much nicer then the Silver convertable I was looking at.

Take care.

Bud

·
Registered
248 Posts
I told my wife to get on it as she was leaving the driveway, man it sounds good, but i didn't tell her to smoke'em and she did it again at the end of our street! Women! I was kind've proud of her......sniffle, sniffle

·
Registered
630 Posts
You go an inch and they take a mile! LoL!!
Good for her! Is she hooked on "Bullitt power".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts