Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found 1:18 or 1:24 or any for that matter diecast models for the '01 Bullitt?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Being a collector of Die cast cars from Franklin and Danbury Mint, purchasing over 300 cars from them.......I e-mailed both and asked them if they were planning on or if not, would they plan on perhaps producing 1/18 or 1/24 scale 2001 Mustang GT Bullitts. I also asked if they were, could they be offered in the 3 colors? I mentioned that our club had about 1,000 members who most, if not all, would be interested in purchasing one or more. I also told them about The Bullitt being a Ford Feature Car and that Ford was thinking of expanding the "Feature Car" program further out over the years.

I will let everyone know when I hear something.

schmedlap

·
Registered
509 Posts
I just heard back from the Danbury Mint and their customer service person said that they do not have any current plans to produce a die-cast Bullitt, She did say she would forward the idea to the Project Manager for consideration. Have not heard from the Franklin Mint yet.

Word has it that both mints are scaling back on intros of new models because of the design and development expense. They are just offering current models done over with different colors, etc. We will see what happens!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts