Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the story of the disappearing bullitt, My father was driving me around town a couple years back. We are going down a quiet street, when a green mustang comes up. I thought nothing of it until it pulled up infront of us and it said the word "bullitt" on the back, it pulled away and I was forever wondering what it was. Untill I found this fourm. I never saw it again and no one knew about it or what it was.

Since then I have always wanted one to be one of my first car, which is too late now, but I would like sell my AMC and track down a bullitt stang soon enough.

Miguel

·
Registered
49 Posts
1264 is for sale, higher mileage, but looks and runs great. Check out 'Steves Used Car Lot."

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
It is difficult to think of a better deal than can be had on a low-mileage Bullitt in like-new condition. Of all pre-2005 Mustangs it is probably the best handling (or darn close) and is one of the rarest. All for 16 to 17 K? Pretty hard to beat. Why would anyone looking for a 99-04 Mustang GT want anything else?

I have test driven the S197 Mustang GTs and when I come back to the Bullitt, it feels SOOO much better to me. Love my BULLITT!

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
PhotoRick said:
I have test driven the S197 Mustang GTs and when I come back to the Bullitt, it feels SOOO much better to me. Love my BULLITT!
For many Bullittheads a hatred for monthly payments superceeds the love of a new Mustang.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
XAPHAIS said:
This is the story of the disappearing bullitt, My father was driving me around town a couple years back. We are going down a quiet street, when a green mustang comes up. I thought nothing of it until it pulled up infront of us and it said the word "bullitt" on the back, it pulled away and I was forever wondering what it was. Untill I found this fourm. I never saw it again and no one knew about it or what it was.

Since then I have always wanted one to be one of my first car, which is too late now, but I would like sell my AMC and track down a bullitt stang soon enough.

Miguel
What AMC are you selling? Interested perhaps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts