Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Dodge Demon

335 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Mus408 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
I kinda like it. If I were in the market for a open 2 seater it most definately be on the list.

This what the BIG three, especially Ford needs to do, is build some excitment!!!

Besides the Mustang, there's not much at Ford the younger generation can get real excited about. Those are the people that will be the future. Ford builds great trucks, and the Fusion & 500 are pretty good cars, butn bland!!!

Just my 2 cents worth!

#5 ·
Looks like a meaner version of a BMW Z3/Z4. I like it.

DCX has always had exciting, bold styling. Ford and GM could learn a thing or two from DCX's designers.

#9 ·
Why are they building so many two seaters.

Dodges' Solstice/ Saturn whatever. Probably just as over wieght for it's size.

Ford already has one. It's called the Mazda Miata. Sell more of them than the others combined. It should be interesting as to how long they will market these marginal cars. There is only so much market to absorb the offerings, and at Mustang GT prices these four bangers aren't cheap. Toyota baled out of the market. No more MR2, and Honda dropped their two seater.

#12 ·
Mus408 said:
Look's like a Dodge Ram truck ran over a Datsun 350 Z! I like the Demon of old...cheap performance for the young guys!
Larry, face it, those days are gone forever, you'll will never buy a car like the Big 3 built in the 60's and early 70's again. :idea:

Cheap performance is going a whole new direction with todays youth! You want to go back in time and that just won't happen, the sooner you accept that the happier you may be. You can always buy a kit car, or a 60's, 70's body and build your own Cheap Performance car! :wink:

Even my love for the Air Cooled Harleys will have to change. In 5 years I really think you'll see big changes there, it's happening now! :confused:

I guess I'll be sticking with my EG for some time. :cool:

If things never changed, we would be on horses still, or maybe just walking! :wink:

#13 ·
Current safety, emissions, and other standards (handling, etc) will never allow those kind of cars to be made.

I miss my buggy whip too.

#15 ·
kfengler said:
Larry, face it, those days are gone forever, you'll will never buy a car like the Big 3 built in the 60's and early 70's again. :idea:

Cheap performance is going a whole new direction with todays youth! You want to go back in time and that just won't happen, the sooner you accept that the happier you may be. You can always buy a kit car, or a 60's, 70's body and build your own Cheap Performance car! :wink:

Even my love for the Air Cooled Harleys will have to change. In 5 years I really think you'll see big changes there, it's happening now! :confused:

I guess I'll be sticking with my EG for some time. :cool:

If things never changed, we would be on horses still, or maybe just walking! :wink:

My "new" Detroit muscle car days are over also. I can't afford,or don't want to, any of the new factory hot rods to come out. Price is way to upscale for me. I'll have to keep what I have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.