Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the November issue of the Mustang Times from the MCA, there is some guy trying to sell a DHG Bullitt for $37,000. Does he really believe that someone is going to pay that for it already? I mean really, it seems rediculous to me. If you could get that for yours would you sell it? Not me. I am keeping mine and enjoying those envious stares! :smile:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yea, it has just over 2K miles on it and all available features but still $37,000???? :lol:

·
Registered
509 Posts
There will be someone out there who will pay that for it.......there usually is!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's just seems a stretch this early.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Has got to be a typo - But even at $27,000 it is priced high.

But as a Bullitt owner ~ I hope he gets the $37k!!! :grin:

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Someone send me a check for $23,000.00 and I will have a 2002 Gt convertible in my driveway as soon as I can find a triple black one with a 5 speed.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Burd Ford in Indy has 2 used bullitts black abd DHG, both priced below 24,000. I am suprised they are still there they do have a web site burdford.com I think

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I'd sell mine in a heartbeat, pay it off, and go put the extra down on a car that I could beat the hell out of. I like this one to much to abuse it.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
37k maybe 10 years from now, but there are those who will miss out on getting one and will be willing to throw the cash up for one
give me that for mine and ill go get a brand new one and put a nice down payment on a new bike

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-09 20:15, tskatz wrote:
Someone send me a check for $23,000.00 and I will have a 2002 Gt convertible in my driveway as soon as I can find a triple black one with a 5 speed.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Now Teddy, you don't really mean that, do you??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts