Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When does production start on the 2002 GT? In light of my recent disappointment in the refurbishing of my Bullitt turned bumper car I am considering a 2002 GT. Just need to know when they will start up.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Have you thought about getting another Bullitt? I am pretty sure I have seen one at a dealer here in Maryland recently, which while not necessarily geographically desireable, is still a Bullitt :wink:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I would think they'd start up this month or in November. If they pulled the late start like they did in 98, you won't see a 2002 until december. :smile: But that was 98.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Lok,

Just a thought, and I don’t know what you’re financial position is after all you’ve spent on 929 but maybe you might want to consider selling 929 and getting another Bullitt? May not be the best way to go financially but at least you’d have another Bullitt thats straight. I kick myself for not getting a 93 Cobra due to finances at the time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mustang Production started Sept. 4, 01. Not sure if the GT's started the same date or not.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
There is a black Bullitt sitting on the showroom floor down here in Dallas. Should be able to pick it up for about 24K and 0% on the loan! I'm sure it would cost less than 1K to have it shipped, or Ford my do it for you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
A previous answer has already stated that job 1 for 2002 Mustang was September 4. Several weeks prior to that I ordered a 2002 Mustang GT in Mineral Grey with Medium Parchment leather interior (Premium Package) and a 5 speed. It was suppose to be built this last week. I will find out about it tomorrow morning. I am really looking forward to getting the car. I also have a 66' Cobra replica with a 427 in it and a '66 Shelby GT-350 clone and a 1912 Model T Ford Touring. I have a website that I invite anyone to take a look at when time permits. It is (aptly) 427cobra.com
I just registered this evening and am looking forward to reading many posts on the forum.
Jim
thecobraguy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts