1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
first parts were teh best, thx 4 sharing

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Very good, I've seen better. There used to be an American Team that did the same stunts and they used Camaros, and Novas back in the 70's. Virtually the same act, scene for scene.

Then again, those were the guys that load the (same?) Hyundias for the trip to America, and our dealers here... :lol:

Thanks for the link!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
IDK, but in some of the early pics a couple of the Tiburons have the bumper cover pushed in on the corners. And in later time sequences the wheels don't match. The "originals" are painted silver and the replacement tire/wheel is black on the right rear. I didn't notice any dents, but then I am assuming the factory is behind the camera. So they could go and get anther car just like the one they pranged. And they probably did bend a few judging by the editing. I maybe wrong about that, but you only get to see three sides of the parking lot they are using...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep David, if this guys packem tight on a boat, they surely park...

DavidMidgley said:
Very good, I've seen better. There used to be an American Team that did the same stunts and they used Camaros, and Novas back in the 70's. Virtually the same act, scene for scene.

Then again, those were the guys that load the (same?) Hyundias for the trip to America, and our dealers here... :lol:

Thanks for the link!
And when the boss is not around they play games, and everyone buying these cars thought they were new, maybe not these cars, but the ones on the big freighters have had a few outside and unauthorized testing is my guess, I might be wrong but you got me thinking, I was not considering that thought till you raised it, if I got what you were expressing.

This shows sheer experience, not necessarily talent, just lots of squeezing as many cars in as small a space as possible, then on weekends they get hired to pull stunts, hell I really don't know to be honest.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I'm just a fool on this site, I do my best though

DavidMidgley said:

Thanks for the link!
And when the boss is not around they play games, and everyone buying these cars thought they were new, maybe not these cars, but the ones on the big freighters have had a few outside and unauthorized testing is my guess, I might be wrong but you got me thinking, I was not considering that thought till you raised it, if I got what you were expressing.

This shows sheer experience, not necessarily talent, just lots of squeezing as many cars in as small a space as possible, then on weekends they get hired to pull stunts, hell I really don't know to be honest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.