Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Shadow black 2020 bullitt #1675
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys I'm Sam from Vancouver and I got the #L1675 Shadow black Bullitt 2020!

First time I saw my Bullitt in the dealership I really liked it!

It just looked different than any other mustangs, extremely clean, sporty look but not too much also classic at the same time, it was just perfect.

When I was dealing with paperwork I thought to myself "it wouldn't be as clean with the plate holder and punch holes in the middle of my bumper, so I looked outside and I see a guy about to drill my bumper! I ran outside and stopped him just before he push the drill toward my car!

I think it looks much better like this!

What do y'all think??

Plant Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Liquid

Tire Wheel Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
19 DHG K4272
39 Posts
Looks better, easily removed, hope there is some padding on back of plate so it doesn't damage the splitter. I have the plate holder in a box, thankfully Ohio stopped the front plate requirement just before I took delivery!

·
Registered
Shadow black 2020 bullitt #1675
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks better, easily removed, hope there is some padding on back of plate so it doesn't damage the splitter. I have the plate holder in a box, thankfully Ohio stopped the front plate requirement just before I took delivery!
Lucky you! It's a requirement in Vancouver :/

·
Administrator
6,587 Posts
Great the bumper was not punctured :) My vote is for a Craig's custom bracket for the front license plate - no drilling (it is held on with automotive 3M tape). I have one on my '19 Bullitt while my state (Ohio) had the requirement until it dropped.

Reactions: HamoonN

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Maybe it's just me & my OCD, but I'd like the plate @ vertical vs. leaning back...looks off (IMO), but your car so...your choice.

Reactions: HamoonN

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a Sto and Sho as well. Just make sure you get the right kit for the Bullitt since there are several different variants.

And I didn't know Ohio dropped the front plate requirement. That explains how the previous owner of my car got away with not getting the front plate holder installed!

·
Premium Member
2019 DHG, performance package
66 Posts
Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Window

Tire Automotive tire Road surface Automotive lighting Asphalt

Building Automotive tire Infrastructure Asphalt Architecture

Tire Automotive tire Light Automotive lighting Hood

Light Line Material property Rectangle Tints and shades

This is a no brainer if you don't want to drill holes in you bumper (why would we do that). Someone on here turned me on to it and I ordered immediately! Threw it on after we put my H pipe on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts