Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you guys and girls have ever named your Bullitt. My old car, 04 GT in competition orange, was Mary Jane. I named her that because that was the first song i heard in the car when I drove her home from the dealership. In my Bullitt i was driving home from Cali and saw a place called Jessie Jane in New Mexico. I thought that was a good name and it was the only good name i could think of. This might be alittle out there but i figured id throw it out and see if I wasn't the only crazy one.

If you did name it give the name and why you chose it.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
THE GREEN LANTERN!

:py2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
"The Bullitt": no reason. I called it the "Beast" for a while, but that doesn't really describe it. I use the name as a descriptor and not one of affection as if I were anthropromorphizing the car.:eek: :confused: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hmmmm

My Comp. Orange '04 is Britt...(Wife wouldn't let me name our daughter Brittany..so)

The Bullitt is Selene...(Dark, mysterious and a force not to be messed with) lol

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
The B or she or her....all my cars have all ways been A She or A Her:D

·
Registered
771 Posts
Mine is Misty Blue or most of the time just Misty.

No real reason, just liked the name...

·
Registered
42 Posts
The name of my baby is "Mean Green", which was actually made up by a member from a club/site that I belong to, I liked it so I kept it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this is a great turn out. love the names.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
We call ours "five", as in "lets go for a drive in five"....Not very creative but it works....:cool:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts