Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you reading this know the story of Bullitt 5135's (Kevin) stolen Bullitt here in Central Florida. Here is the thread: http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141736 Well, an Orlando group known as Fuel Slut, a bunch of high performance motorheads, personally took it upon themselves to step up and find Kevin's Bullitt. They were out every night since Wednesday to locate and recover the car. Well, they did it. Last night they found and boxed in the thief and car. Here is the link to their thread: http://www.fuelslut.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55841&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=165 The thief rammed several of the Fuel Slut guys cars and caused damage. This damage won't be covered. As one of the best car/internet clubs, and since Fuel Slut went above and beyond to help a fellow Bullitthead, I am asking for donations to help the few individuals get their cars repaired. I have spoken with Kevin and B-man (Mike) and have their blessing to do this. A full report of all monies collected and how it is distributed will be posted. So, come on Bullittheads, let's show what kind of people we are. We have a history of stepping up and helping others, let's continue that tradition.

There are two ways you can donate.

1. Paypal money to my paypal account.

That paypal address is [email protected]

2. Send it to my mailing address.

B. Kramer
PO Box 620021
Orlando, FL 32828

Anything you can give would be great. Bullittheads are the best. Thanks in advance for any help. I know Kevin appreciates all the support.

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
I agree and am up for donating. Also, maybe we can find a paint/body guy/shop willing to step up and help out through discounted services and parts to get it all done.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DragonBullitt said:
I agree and am up for donating. Also, maybe we can find a paint/body guy/shop willing to step up and help out through discounted services and parts to get it all done.
I was thinking about a local shop helping out also. Hopefully this week we can get some answers to this.

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
My pay pal donation sent.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Count me in!

Thanks for setting this up, Brad.

I'll send you a check to the snail mail address listed.

Collin

·
Registered
98 Posts
While Im not exactly in a position to be throwing money around right now, its refreshing to hear about people coming together and doing GOOD things for others. I can put in some OT this week and throw a few bones their way.

Great Idea!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Donation Sent Brad.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey guys, I'm the owner of the STI that tried to block in the car. I want you guys to know that it means so much to myself, and my buddy with the SS that you guys would help us out with replacing the parts of our damaged cars.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Money sent...........

My donation was sent by PayPal. Thanks Bullittheads and Fuelsluts for the time and effort it took to get this done. Frank Bullitt would be proud. In the year and a half I've been a member this type of response to an IMBOC member in need has been repeated many times. It's worth every penny of the $37 to be a supporting member.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trevor...you have a PM.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
What an awesome bunch of guys - Fuelsluts and Bullittheads. What started out as one of the worst things ever to happen to me (the break in and subsequent theft of my car) has literally turned into one of the most awe inspiring things that I have ever been involved in. Every time I think about those guys boxing in MY car with their VERY NICE cars....well, I still can't believe they laid themselves out like that for me - someone they had never even met.

I spoke to Trevor earlier and I could hear in his voice how much he appreciates this. THIS is what being a Bullitthead is all about. To say that I appreciate the support of you guys and the Fuel Slut guys is the understatement of the year.

Sending my donation now.

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
trevor said:
Hey guys, I'm the owner of the STI that tried to block in the car. I want you guys to know that it means so much to myself, and my buddy with the SS that you guys would help us out with replacing the parts of our damaged cars.
Trevor, it means even more to us that you would do what you did to help out one of our family. It is the least we can do to say thank you.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Going to send what I can, how long will you be taking donations? I wont be getting anymore funds until mid next month, poor grad student living on loans, but I definitely want to help.

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
Well, couldn't help it, I sent the car stolen thread to Mustang Enthusiast Magazine. It might be nice for people to see that their are nice people out there that are willing to get involved in something that does not pertain to themselves. Unselfish actions by caring people who cared enough to take action. Inspiring indeed. Hopefully those who actually helped will feel good by being recognized for their effort by more than just us at IMBOC.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hey 9MM,
I'm mailing a check now. Who should I make the check out to?

KO

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Outstanding Bullitt gets it's home back!!! Many thanks to Fuel Sluts for making it happen, and I too am sending money by pay pal right now....
Jimmy Ray

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been following this thread for the week and I am throwing some money into the fund. I own a Mustang GT/CS. I drove around last night with my son as my wingman during the day and some time at night till 10:30. He is 9 years old. I told him that there was a contest to find the Bullit(I showed him pictures) so my wife wouldn't get mad at me for looking for a stolen car with him.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KevTrish said:
Hey 9MM,
I'm mailing a check now. Who should I make the check out to?

KO
Make it to Brad Kramer. And no, it won't go to my tire/wheel fund! :lol: Thanks for helping.

·
Registered
923 Posts
"The check is in the mail" No, really, it is!

KO

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Onirb said:
I have been following this thread for the week and I am throwing some money into the fund. I own a Mustang GT/CS. I drove around last night with my son as my wingman during the day and some time at night till 10:30. He is 9 years old. I told him that there was a contest to find the Bullit(I showed him pictures) so my wife wouldn't get mad at me for looking for a stolen car with him.
Onirb, that is great. Thanks for the support and for helping look for the Bullitt. We we get a gathering together with the Fuel Slut group and the Central Fl. Bullittheads, I'll let you know.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts