Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
If we're going to have a get-together, we need to give Kevin time to get his car back together. It should be the center piece of the gathering...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi guys! I haven't been over here in a while. Glad I could pop back in on such a great occasion.

I've gotta give thanks to you all for the appreciation shown. I'm ecstatic that we got Kevin's car back for him. I'm also very lucky that the jerk didn't back into my car, since it was directly behind him when this began. If he hadn't have pivoted while trying to push Trevor's WRX out of the way, he'd have slammed back into my car and taken out the heat exchanger.

I'm going to get over to the impound yard and get pics of the Bullitt for Kevin as soon as I can. I want to give huge thanks to my guys for having my back on this, and thanks again to you all for showing your support. I'm up for a get-together sometime this summer, once Kevin gets his car back in shape. Just let us know.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Curtis,
Thanks for all you and the others did to track down Kevin's car. That was awesome. Looking forward to meeting you and the other in the future.

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
Hi Brad,
$50 will be sent in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks for doing this and thanks in advance for posting the accounting. It will be nice to see our efforts being used to help the guys who took such a bold stand against the car thief.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
9mmBullitt said:
Make it to Brad Kramer. And no, it won't go to my tire/wheel fund! :lol:
LMAO!

The Brad Kramer Tire & Wheel Fund!

:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
899 Posts
This is incredible, thanks Fuel Sluts!!! Another $50 sent via Paypal

Frank

·
Registered
638 Posts
Paypal sent... Glad something else good is coming out of this fiasco!

KevTrish said:
If we're going to have a get-together, we need to give Kevin time to get his car back together. It should be the center piece of the gathering...
[cough, cough] Nats 08? [cough, cough]

·
Registered
182 Posts
PayPal Sent

PayPal $ sent with much thanks and appreciation for the great work done by the fuelsluts!

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Putting a check in the mail tonight to you Brad. I hope we can raise enough money so we can cover all the parts costs for the Fuelsluts.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
paypal sent
It feels good to know I can help out from clear across the country.

From #2343 to #5135 try to take a deep breath

·
Registered
80 Posts
I couldn't help find the car, but I can help reward those that went above and beyond and answered the call.

PayPal sent.

Please use the money to help Kevin and the FuelSluts get their cars back into condition.

If there is any left over then I think a party is in order.

Lammy

·
Administrator
6,381 Posts
PayPal donation sent from my wife's account...this is an amazing story.

·
Registered
3 Posts
PayPal has been sent.

I just wanted to say that its awesome what you guys are doing, and that word has reached the West Coast about this.

The fine folks at Fuel Slut rock too. That is a solid display of coming together.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I'm so happy kevins car was found. and thw two resonsible are to have gotten away. ill send money when I am able to. I've had my eye out looking for that car.

also we need to have our own get together car show bla blah with kevins car being the spotlight but also offering curtis and the others the muscle car owners of the year award or something. amazing work to everyone.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Paypal sent...I hope it helps in some small way everyone who helped make this recovery possible. Not only did IMBOC make this possible, it wouldn't have happened without the help and dedication of a bunch of car people from Fuelsluts...my thanks to them and their dedication to this hobby !!

21 - 40 of 138 Posts