Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok we’ve all seen ‘em. Those rolling atrocities with unpainted body panels, rattle can paint jobs & $1500 cars with $3000 22” wheel & tires combinations.

Well I thought I’d seen it all until I rolled into a local supermarket parking lot.

There a couple cars over was a slick high tech Black Toyota Prius with huge Dub wheels & tires (don’t know the size) but it looked like there was only about an inch of rubber between the wheel & the pavement. Moreover the guy’d glued a some sort of rear wing and blacked it out with limo Black window tint.

The guy was talking to a couple of his buddies as I walked by and he made a comment that his Prius was “faster than that Green V6 Mustang over there”.

I didn’t say anything because my first thought was sorry boss but even with all that aftermarket stuff affixed to your high tech hybrid – you’re still driving a dorky clown car.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Should have asked him to put his money where his mouth was

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Jimmy Ray said:
Should have asked him to put his money where his mouth was
He couldn't cuz the guy's mouth was wrapped around the single exhaust fart-can of his Tijuana Taxi. 'Bout the only satisfaction he could get from a 'parts' Ricer like that.

Bret, hope you at least revved the V8 when you left. :wink:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
What About This ...

Anyone ever get a chance to ride in one of the amphibian cars of the 1960(s) ... ???

I've never even seen one except in a movie once (and I think it was either a James Bond movie or an Elvis movie ... ???). Last I recall, I think at least one make and model was made in West Germany.

I'm just curious if anyone has ever experienced one of those ... might be kind of cool ... :dhg01:

·
Registered
718 Posts
That Prius sounds B1TCHIN'!!! Gee I wish I were young again so I could hop-up some green cars in the future with some JC Whitney parts.

Hey Bret, did that guy also tout you about the better gas milage he's getting with his 'beater' car too?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts