Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2008 Bullitt February of 2016, but I am newish to the forums. My car is truly a Dream Machine for me. So much so that it inspired me to start a video series. The first episode is of course all about the Bullitt, which curious eyes can see on youtube (Dream Machines Video Series). I have a feeling that Bullitt Heads everywhere will appreciate the story. I hope to make many more videos in the future and perhaps I can feature a 2001 and a 1968 car at some point. Please feel free to let me know what you guys think, and be sure to subscribe to the channel, comment and give the video a thumbs up. It's great to finally be a part of the Mustang Bullitt community!

·
Premium Member
5,848 Posts
:D Welcome to IMBOC from Kentucky

·
Premium Member
13,816 Posts
Howdy new Bullitthead. Welcome to IMBOC.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Greetings/welcome and enjoy that new ride!

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Welcome Don from SC! Fantastic video and tribute to your Dad. Enjoy the car to its fullest and make sure to wring it out from time to time ;-)

·
Registered
29,354 Posts
I bought my 2008 Bullitt February of 2016, but I am newish to the forums. My car is truly a Dream Machine for me. So much so that it inspired me to start a video series. The first episode is of course all about the Bullitt, which curious eyes can see on youtube (Dream Machines Video Series). I have a feeling that Bullitt Heads everywhere will appreciate the story. I hope to make many more videos in the future and perhaps I can feature a 2001 and a 1968 car at some point. Please feel free to let me know what you guys think, and be sure to subscribe to the channel, comment and give the video a thumbs up. It's great to finally be a part of the Mustang Bullitt community!

Hi Don,

Welcome to IMBOC the Ultimate Site on the internet for Bullitt Mustang

Owners.

You are going to like being a Member here as the Members are 1st Class

and there is just a Ton of Information here for the asking !!!!!!!!

tigerhonaker

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Don,

Welcome and thanks for putting the video together...enjoyed watching it, thought that it was nicely done :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You would have liked our SOCAL Bullitt Wine Tour.

Oh and welcome to the site...although seems like most are busy these days...as it's been a little quiet lately :frown2:

Let us know when you add more videos and post the link so we can click and enjoy!

Take care.

·
Administrator
6,392 Posts
Great video and very good sound recording of the exhaust! Is it stock? Welcome!

·
Car Whisperer
21,048 Posts
Welcome aboard! Really enjoyed your video, well done and a very loving thing to do to remember your Dad. Thank you for sharing that with us.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts