Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a Dreamcast system that I bought last year and played about once a week for about an hour. Included are 3 controllers, a 'rumble pack' (makes your controller shake), 1 VMU memory card, 1 200 block memory card, and 1 800 block memory card. All necessary cords are included as well. The games are as follows: Caesars Palace 2000, Sega Rally 2, Ferrari F355 Challenge, NHL2K, Ducati World Racing, MDK2, Resident Evil Code Veronica, Hidden and Dangerous, 18 Wheeler American Pro Trucker, Sega GT, Ready to Rumble Boxing, Test Drive Le Mans, Championship Surfing, Tokyo Xtreme Racer, Test Drive 6, and Mortal Kombat Gold. All the games are the original retail version, NO BURNED COPIES. None of the games are scratched; in fact some of them have only seen play time once or twice. Everything is in perfect working order. Selling because I want an X-Box (or PS2). If you have any questions, just post a reply or e-mail me at [email protected] I'm asking $360.00 shipping included via insured and tracked UPS.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts