Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All i can say is thats its dead after only 3000 plus miles ! Now thats one hell of a window motor! Whew wee sure hope i get that many miles after the next one is installed ! I even troubleshot it all the way down to the connector that plugs into the motor. Then I took it to the Ford dealer with the door panel off and the wiring just swigin in the breeze! And I said just fix it pleezeeeeee!Oh well at least they wont destroy my panel taking it off ! Dang they still have to put it on ! Maybe they wont
find it in the trunk! :smile: Thanx Havgun! #1676

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Havgunwiltrav on 2001-09-04 10:33 ]</font>

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey reader ! When they put my door panel back on they screwed it up right where it goes under the door speaker looks like they took a screwdriver to it! needless to say i talked to the manager told him how picky i am and now i have a new door panel on the way! Oh got some nice new headlight lenses to! Lets see how long they stay clear! And this dealer wasnt my orignal dealer! I feel i was done ok for now! Thanx Havgun #1676 at least that is what the sticker use to say !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts