Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by a Ford dealer today while I was out enjoying one of the few beautiful days we have this time of the year here in Seattle (read: no rain), and I was immediately flagged down by a (desperate) salesman. I rolled down my window and was greeted by this guy. I said Hi, and asked if they had any Bullitts on the lot. He looked at me with a dumbfounded look and I elaborated by saying, "... do you have any Mustang Bullitts?" The guy points to a bunch of Mustangs lined up in various colors and then proceeds to inform me that " the white one and the red one are Bullitts". I tell him that it's not possible because they weren't made in those colors. I then told him that "they were made in green and ..." at this point he interrupted me and quickly told me there was a green one in the line of Mustangs on the lot and he pointed out to me. (thinking to myself) I WANT OUT OF THIS SITUATION!!! I said thanks and happy holidays, but that guy would not give up... "we can get one in stock if you want one..." I swear, if this guy had the same capability as a leach, he would still be attached to the side of my car.
Me: "No thanks I have one, in fact this car is a Bullitt."
Salesman: dumb look, and "What was your name?" (for the tenth time he asked this question)
Me: (thinking to myself) GET ME OUTTA HERE! This guy is a dumba$$!
For those of you that are from the area, it was the dealer in Renton. My second time there and the last.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magic Bullitt on 2001-12-30 23:25 ]</font>

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
You should have asked his name and told him you would be willing to sell him a Bullitt since he really had no clue what one was :wink:

Take care.

Bud

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Didn't your Mother teach you to not pick on the stupid people... :smile:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Hey stupid people have feelings too! They are just to stupid to know it. No, but really I think they were put here on earth to make the rest of us feel good about ourselves.

·
Registered
302 Posts
You people are krewl to the stupid people. I went to the Toyota dealer a couple weeks back and had two salesmen looking over the Bullitt. At least they some knowledge about the car. Oh and yes they thought the car wasn't a Bullitt because it's not DHG.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Magic Bullitt, I just got up off the floor
after reading your encouter. I have not
laughed that hard in a while. Thanks for
making my day!

·
Registered
715 Posts
The poor guy probably tried to get a job as a garbage man but didn't qualify.

Then he tried to get a job as an attorney but was too smart. :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts