Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And boy can that thing handle. the top end power isnt the best but from a stop and/or passing another car the thing is QUICK!!! a fun little car, its the 6 speed supercharged one. makes me want a small car again. also I have been wanting to go back to AWD/4doors/turbo again, since i used to own a WRX. but since i had so many problems with the car and the people who made it im thinking about going with this:

its a 2006 Mitsubishi EVO, awd 4 doors and turbo. the one im looking at already has header and full back exaust, fully upgraded suspention and upgraded turbo. AND NO I AM NOT GETTING RID OF THE BULLITT, WILL ONLY ADD TOO, NEVER REPLACE

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Stacy and I both love the Mini Cooper S. If they weren't so expensive for what they are then we would have one.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
expensive??? NAH, actually my mother just about paid hers off when she traded in here 05' Escape. we have a mini dealer here that gives great prices

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
expensive??? NAH, actually my mother just about paid hers off when she traded in here 05' Escape. we have a mini dealer here that gives great prices
$25K-$27K is too much for 2 door beater. If I'm going to spend that kind of money then I might as well get another Mustang.

·
Administrator
6,221 Posts
The MINI is a fun handling car, even in non-forced induction form. Basically you are buying a baby BMW with British brand cache and a modernization of the original lightweight handling philosophy.

PS - I like the EVO also!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5111 said:
$25K-$27K is too much for 2 door beater. If I'm going to spend that kind of money then I might as well get another Mustang.
oh ok, yeah i think she got hers for less not sure though.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tony Alonso said:
The MINI is a fun handling car, even in non-forced induction form. Basically you are buying a baby BMW with British brand cache and a modernization of the original lightweight handling philosophy.

PS - I like the EVO also!
yea, but if i got a MINI, it would have to be the S and with the John Cooper works upgrade

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
And boy can that thing handle. the top end power isnt the best but from a stop and/or passing another car the thing is QUICK!!! a fun little car, its the 6 speed supercharged one. makes me want a small car again. also I have been wanting to go back to AWD/4doors/turbo again, since i used to own a WRX. but since i had so many problems with the car and the people who made it im thinking about going with this:

[img']http://www.automobileforum.com/forums/uploads/post-1-1128616861.jpg[/img]

its a 2006 Mitsubishi EVO, awd 4 doors and turbo. the one im looking at already has header and full back exaust, fully upgraded suspention and upgraded turbo. AND NO I AM NOT GETTING RID OF THE BULLITT, WILL ONLY ADD TOO, NEVER REPLACE
sweet
I've always wanted to drive one....

thing is though, if they corner so great....
why have I always beat them in the B on autocross days :D lol

I've always wanted a 4dr turbo rice rocket for DD and winter driving.. be a fun little car
hoping Ford does something fun with the fusion :)

·
Administrator
6,221 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
yea, but if i got a MINI, it would have to be the S and with the John Cooper works upgrade
Buy a new Mustang! :)

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ezekial said:
sweet
I've always wanted to drive one....

I've always wanted a 4dr turbo rice rocket for DD and winter driving.. be a fun little car
hoping Ford does something fun with the fusion :)
You werent racing me :D ;)

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tony Alonso said:
Buy a new Mustang! :)
i would loe a new mustang. but i have a 2 seater truck and a 2 seater BULLITT(no rear seat) plus even with the seat its still only a 3 seater lol. i want something with four doors, and you cant beat AWD, its so much fun to drive

·
Administrator
6,221 Posts
Ezekial said:
They corner great...it depends what you mean by "beat". What sort of times are you seeing?

·
Administrator
6,221 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
i would loe a new mustang. but i have a 2 seater truck and a 2 seater BULLITT(no rear seat) plus even with the seat its still only a 3 seater lol. i want something with four doors, and you cant beat AWD, its so much fun to drive
The new Mustangs definitely have more room, however, I am with you on the EVO for a 4WD performance car.

Have you considered the Mazdaspeed 6, which is also in that price range?

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tony Alonso said:
The new Mustangs definitely have more room, however, I am with you on the EVO for a 4WD performance car.

Have you considered the Mazdaspeed 6, which is also in that price range?
yes but I am in the market for either an EVO or an STi. not a fan of anything mazda actaully

·
Registered
967 Posts
i saw a mini cooper racing at buttonwillow raceway last year and it was pretty quick. I have yet to see a car spin as fast and hard as that mini cooper that day.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DHG #1078 said:
i saw a mini cooper racing at buttonwillow raceway last year and it was pretty quick. I have yet to see a car spin as fast and hard as that mini cooper that day.
luv em

·
Registered
506 Posts
WOW !!! Just test drove a 03' S at lunch today. (brother lookin) Not a mustang but DAMN it sure is a fun car !!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DaHos said:
WOW !!! Just test drove a 03' S at lunch today. (brother lookin) Not a mustang but DAMN it sure is a fun car !!!!!!!
yes they are. they arnt really really fast like the B is, but they are quick and nimble.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts