Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Isn't there a saying about what is out in CA. Fruits, nuts and ???

No matter, that girl has been totally out of control for several years now.

Makes a fellow wonder why anyone would employ her. Or then again, that may speak to who is employing her...

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I feel somewhat sorry about this, she needs help and I hope someone somewhere will be able to help her. Drink and drugs warp the minds of many people and I hope she will be able to solve her problems.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
There was an interesting article in one of the more recent Times magazines about addiction. A worthwhile read for lay persons as to how the brain reacts and why people continue to do obviously (at least it is to me) stupid things to destroy themselves.

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
I'm sorry....I don't feel sorry for her at all and have no empathy or sympathy.
It's all about choices...and paying the consequences....and these kind of people simply feel entitled....and there's too much of that nowadays.

What I DO wonder about though, is WHY people provide so much attention and adoration to these "celebrity" losers!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Not all problems drinkers and drug abusers feel entitled or live the entitled life. It happens in all sections of country to people of all professions.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know first hand the evils of drug/alcohol addiction. I now live with Hepatis C due to stupid choices when I was younger. I don't feel sympathy for her either. What did she learn in rehab? Nothing? The first step out is to recognize the problem and stay away from the enablers ie, clubs, friends, and so forth. But you really really have to want to change.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts