Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS he related to Steve and how? I keep seeing/hearing about him...but I was sure Steve had no children. A nephew, is he?

Sorry for my ignorance on this one! HA

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
He is the son of Steve McQueen.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Dona
According to all the Bullitt Mustang info, Chad is Steve's son.

Richard

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Also had a daughter named Terry who died around '98 from complications from a liver transplant. I beleive she was only 36 years old.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: barry bullitt on 2001-12-17 10:25 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info. I just finished reading a book ALL about Steve McQueen and it was excellent! However, it mentioned NO children at all. In fact, it has a quote from Steve saying to the author (who also became his best friend during his illness) that says "when I'm gone, you and Judy (author's wife) won't have to ever worry about your finances again, I'm taking care of you. Besides Barbara (of course, his wife), there isn't anybody to leave anything to". So, THIS is why I didn't put Chad as Steve's son in my mind....hmmmmm. Seems he'd leave him something, but he was never mentioned in the book.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Look at the bottom of the Bullitt posters. "Bullitt" is owned by Warner Bros, Chadwick Mcqueen, and Terry Mcqueen Testamental(?) Trust. They must have inherited a lot of his estate.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
ROFLMAO Karl!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-12-20 10:41 ]</font>

·
Registered
418 Posts
Chad is Steve's Son, Terry daughter, Yes Chad is the only one left. I had asked in a post if he was active with the Bullitt club as he should be the No1 member.. I have read just about everything about Steve so I'm suprised a book is out there without his kids being brought up. He was a very well known Ladies man but everything was 100% towards his kids, I saw his daugher years ago, 0n a TV show and she stated no matter what who or where he always took care of his kids, He was a very interesting person, I did see them in the early 70's at Indian Dunes in Valencia Ca. I am about the same age as his son, They were on the International Track(Rented) and Steve was showing his son the track, They were both riding, I knew little of them then but was inpressed on the skill of the "old guy", My brother was a LAPD cop at the time so he was rather impressed to see McQueen, I did not know much till after seeing a few movies. Now I wish we had taken a few pictures... Anyway I know He rides (Chad) with M.Madsen in the Malibu area, with a harley and I assume he lives in LA, I would think via Ford or? that they would have used him more in the promotion of this car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts