Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah I haven't posted in about a 1.5 yrs but I still have the Bullitt and with pressure from the fiancé and my friends I have ordered some Falken Azenis and I am looking forward to seeing how they do! Haven’t been to the Autox in about 2 years…

Link:
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...w=false&cs=245&pc=18503&rd=17&ar=45&tc=YOKHZM

Also going to have to get the stocker wheels out of the attic and dust them off to get these mounted up this weekend. Anyone else have any experience with these tires?

Anyway just wanted to say hello to everyone and that I still have the Bullitt and I still have a lot of fun with it and getting ready to have a lot more at the Autox!

It's getting ready to roll over 35k and I just put a fresh coat of zaino on it about 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
awesome, glad to hear you're still around.

I just went last weekend and beat some a$$ and took first (by over 3 seconds) in F stock. I haven't used those tires, no real comments. I have only gone with my Nitto 555 street tires. I absolutely LOVE these things :)

Here's a couple pics I have found so far :)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
You will be very happy with the RT615, mine are getting restless waiting for the next track event. I run 255x40 Azenis on 18x9 Roush wheels.

Welcome back and have FUN !!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks for the replies!

Yeah I am really looking forward to getting back out to autox...I haven't done it that many time but man it is alot of fun. Only bad thing is that my mods kinda hurt me as far as competing...not so much going to be in F Stock lol. But I am mainly going out there to just have fun, not really looking to be really competitive or do any regional events.

As for the tires everyone says they are amazing...I should be able to get them mounted tomorrow and go take them out for a bit. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow...got the tires mounted up and they are impressive!

I would highly recommend these to anyone that is still running the stock size wheels and doesn't daily drive their bullitt. They seem to handle great so far and they actually do a good job of holding traction with the 410's. Now dont get me wrong the 315 DR's can hold better but man these are impressive.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the Bullitt did great again and didn't have a single problem. I even beat my friends time (who normally even in my car beats my times at autox and 1/4mile). Those tires were VERY impressive...really think about the only thing that would have done better of course would have been some R compounds.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
sig1029 said:
Well the Bullitt did great again and didn't have a single problem. I even beat my friends time (who normally even in my car beats my times at autox and 1/4mile). Those tires were VERY impressive...really think about the only thing that would have done better of course would have been some R compounds.
Nice to hear you did so well!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts