Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Gotta ask, what's a "reload package"? You referring to an aftermarket tune?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry been researching a particular car

A package done at Mustang Racing Technologies in Plymouth Mi

I think main performance upgrade related to HP is Comp Cams stage 2 NSR camshaft kit,

They used a canned tune not dyno tune.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Would you restate your question please? I'm still not sure I understand what you are asking....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was wondering if someone knows the horsepower gained by having the Reload package done to a stock Bullitt.

Or maybe more basically installing Comp Cams stage 2 NSR camshaft kit with tune.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Rodney, way back in the beginning of time (08 Bullitt begining that is), MRT offered a special package specially for the Bullitt called the "Reload Package". One to the major features was the hood designed to mock the 68 Hood (love that hood). Not sure how many "reload" packages were sold but it appears that Darin has one of these cars.

Here is a link to the discussion from bad in the day:

MRT Reload

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Rodney, way back in the beginning of time (08 Bullitt begining that is), MRT offered a special package specially for the Bullitt called the "Reload Package". One to the major features was the hood designed to mock the 68 Hood (love that hood). Not sure how many "reload" packages were sold but it appears that Darin has one of these cars.

Here is a link to the discussion from bad in the day:

MRT Reload
Ah, that makes sense now. Appreciate the education! I'd like to have that hood as well. I remember my dad having a 68/69 with that hood. Thought the indicator lights were cool. He couldn't make enough right hand turns =)

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Darin, have you reached out to MRT to see if they have that information?

Considering Mustangs are their primary business, they may have the information readily available.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Today I found out that the hood on the car is a Foose hood. The MRT hood was switched out. Someone sure put a lot of money and time into this car. I myself do like the MRT hood better but the Foose hood does also look nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts