Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had the bullitt dynoed today. 264.76 and 302.41 Is this close to other bullitts?

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I don't know about how close to other Bullitts, some have more and some have less. Did you get the stumble fixed and if you did what was it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He said it was probably my exhaust leak that I have. I ordered a new off road x pipe. The dyno sheet showed that I was running lean. So I am going to get that x pipe put it on and get it dynoed again. He will tune it for 125. Not bad. I like his shop. It is only 5 min from the house. They dynoed a cobra today with 600 horses. It was really loud. It had a whipple charger on it and the paint job looked really cool.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has a mac cold air, long tubes, bassani cat back, predator and 3.73 gears. there was a off road h but someone cut it up and put cheap cats on it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thats about rite for those mods. what LT's are you running?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure they were on the car. Anyway to tell?

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Was this at Gearheads in Arlington?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes it was. I didnt know that was Travis and Chris. I have known them for years and didnt know they had a new shop. I have been out of mustangs for years.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep I will take one tomorrow when I get off work. I think I made it to rich. It stinks now when I am sitting still. I wasnt to sure how to do it with the tuner. It has a slide bar. I went towards rich. It said 2.1 when I finished.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts