:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hey, does he have the ONLY one that got a cassette player?

:lol:
Dona

·
Registered
203 Posts
I live in Topeka and looked to buy that car, prior to purchasing the one I have now. At one time they wanted 40k with the same used car miles on it! It is located at Laird Noller Ford in Topeka. I stopped in to get the new Ford Motorsport catalog one day and asked them why so much for a used Bullitt. The sales manager told me that they were selling it for a friend of the owner of the dealership and that he lost his job, had to buy a cheaper car and was upside down on his trade, thus they were trying to sell it(for a premium)to help the guy out.

They have a supercharged one that the owner of the dealership owns, that they are not too serious about selling at 60k!

·
Registered
444 Posts
As long as some one buys it that's fine with me it will only help to drive the value of the car up. But they are nuts try to get that much for a USED car.

·
Registered
396 Posts
If someone wanted my Bullitt bad enough, It would cost them a pretty penny too. They would have to pay me at least $33,000 to pry it from my hands...lol
Its all perspective I guess.

Why would anyone sell their bullitt for book or the listed retail value? We are contributing to the devaluation of the Bullitt if we go along with the usual mind set.
JMPO.
Fred

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
IMHO,

The Bullitt will probably maintain value on the lines of a Buick Grand National or maybe a little more because of lower production numbers.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ok, here is what we all do (those of us registered at this site). We all agree NOT to sell our Bullitts for less than 30k.

Is this price fixing? Can I go to jail for this? If so I am just kidding. :smile: :smile:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Theres strength in numbers!!!
Imagine***** We as a Bullitt club could control the Destiny of the Value of our Bullitts!!!
Yee Haaa!!!

Oops?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SELL YOUR BULLITT....WE CONTROL ALL BULLITTWISE IN THIS WORLD!!!
WE CONTROL ALL!!!
WE ARE ALL POWERFUL AND MIGHTY!!!
HALT, WHO DARE APPROACH THIS THRONE WITHOUT BOWING?????

rofl

·
Registered
66 Posts
Bullitt 3538 is for sale. $22,000

It's a great car and fun to drive, but it's just a car........and the world is full of fun cars and trucks....In fact, it's sad, so many cars, so little time.

·
Registered
167 Posts
In regards to ever selling my Bullitt, I have this to say:

You can have my Bullitt when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

Me and 435 are gonna be together a long time. I plan to make her my hobby car when we both get into our golden years.

I guess by that point, my daily driver will be some V6 'stang (actually by that point it'll probably be some solar powered flying contraption, the 2032 Mustang...)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts