Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would borrow the idea from the West. Bought #2655 late last summer...can't wait to get her out again. Surely there are more Bullitheads in the East? Nova Scotia or New Brunswick?

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
How far East are you looking for? Chiming in from a little less East than you - Southern Ontario. Paul (rpmdds) is from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia.

·
Registered
740 Posts
It is good to here from some Maritimers. That is where the good beer is made:tongue: . I lived in Truro back in the late 70's early 80's. I'm alittle fuzzy on the details from back then....:drunk:

Rick

·
Registered
480 Posts
Almost could use a Central Canada regional forum here too for those of you who aren't from the Maritimes which is what I think of when I hear Eastern Canada ... I agree with Rick on the beer ... but then I'll drink beer from anywhere in North America ...

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Chiming in from the Montreal area here. Took out the Bullitt for the first time after it's long winter's nap. I haven't stopped smiling ever since Saturday :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Awesome ... and I hope to be doing the same thing this or next weekend with DHG #00610 here out west in Prince George. It seems to snow here just on Saturdays ... hope this stops soon ...

·
Registered
480 Posts
I see your build date is April 23 for #566. Mine is April 24 for #610. Interesting to know there were 377 DHG's. I wonder how many TB's and Blacks and how many Bullitts in total were sold in Canada ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts