Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Eaton supercharger

1K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  Bullitt_5135 
#1 ·
Is there a kit for the bullitt? I've been searching but so far i've had no luck. They can go on the 03-04 cobras but none for the mustangs? say it aint so!

#2 ·
So i looked on here and see people have done it. I was wondering if i "frankinstein" it what all do i need besides the blower. I have a friend who is certified to install the cams but i would like the supercharger since so far i see i can get one off an 03/04 cobra for under $1000

#3 ·
Its not worth the hassel. The amount of money you will spend on parts, tune, and computer will cost more than you just buying a KB or Vortech. Trust me dont go the Eaton route it looks cheap but its a pain and a problem that will cost u big bucks.

#5 ·
Cuderbeast said:
That bites. I was hoping i could get one set up for cheap but i guess thats what i get. So the blower would be the cheapest and easiest part to come by?
Yup the blower is the only cheap part. U will spend most of ur time trying to fab up parts. I know someone right now trying put one on a 01 cobra and is having a hard time.

Stick with the blowers that r made for your car your bank account will thank you.

#7 ·
Cuderbeast said:
Thanks alot man. So i guess the Mongoose kit is the only truely affordable one
Yup either that or u can search other forums and buy a used kit like I did.

But I heard u cant go wrong with the Mongoose kit.:wink:

#11 ·
#14 ·
droopysbullitt said:
Allen looks good. $4400 not a bad price. Not as much HP as a KB for the 6 PSI but still an option.
Thats not really all that true. He may make more on an allen than another BULLITT with a KB. I make more TQ and HP at the wheels with the Vortech than some with a KB, Full exaust and gears. It really depends on the Motor and the tune. you never know the exact amount.

#15 ·
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>2001 Supercharged Bullitt ®
Allen Superchargers now has C.A.R.B. certified
supercharger systems for the 4.6L 2 Valve Mustang Bullitt®.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD class=textb>6 PSI $4689 / 9 PSI $4989 Dealer inquiries welcome</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle colSpan=2>OEM Quality, Driveability and Dependability!</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 vAlign=top align=left colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>All 2001 Bullitt supercharger systems come complete with a one-piece cast aluminum manifold, air to water intercooler, echanical water pump, Eaton M90 S-ported supercharger, integral bypass valve, fuel Pump voltage booster, 30 lb/hr fuel injectors, billet fuel rails, custom chip, 70MM throttle body, intake tube, water pump pulley, alternator pulley and all brackets, belts, hoses and hardware for an OEM quality installation. 9 PSI systems also include an upgraded mass air meter, smaller pulley, and custom chip. All Allen systems use a built in bypass valve to reduce parasitic drag and noise during idle or cruise conditions.
C.A.R.B. E.O.#D423-4 -- 50 State Legal</TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="98%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="2%" rowSpan=3> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 vAlign=top align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>70-107 HP increase!
60-100LB/FT Torque increase @ 5000 RPM
35%-52% Peak Torque increase!
Full boost at 2000 RPM!
Stock Driveability!
0-60 4.8 Seconds @6 PSI (Stock 5.6)
1/4 mile 13.3@108MPH @6 PSI (Stock 14.1@98MPH )
(For 6 & 9 PSI system, 9 PSI requires forged pistons)</TD><TD vAlign=center align=right>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>All Allen Intercooled Supercharger systems use the Eaton M90 S-ported supercharger. Eaton is the supercharger of choice for virtually all OEM's, including: Ford, Buick, Oldsmobile, Toyota TRD, Nissan, Aston Martin, BMW, Mercedes and Jaguar. Super quiet and super dependable, with a one year warranty.
(Optional 3 year warranty available. )</TD><TD class=tdwidth1></TD><TD class=textb vAlign=top align=right>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

#16 ·
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>2001 Supercharged Bullitt ®
Allen Superchargers now has C.A.R.B. certified
supercharger systems for the 4.6L 2 Valve Mustang Bullitt®.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD class=textb>6 PSI $4689 / 9 PSI $4989 Dealer inquiries welcome</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle colSpan=2>OEM Quality, Driveability and Dependability!</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 vAlign=top align=left colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>All 2001 Bullitt supercharger systems come complete with a one-piece cast aluminum manifold, air to water intercooler, echanical water pump, Eaton M90 S-ported supercharger, integral bypass valve, fuel Pump voltage booster, 30 lb/hr fuel injectors, billet fuel rails, custom chip, 70MM throttle body, intake tube, water pump pulley, alternator pulley and all brackets, belts, hoses and hardware for an OEM quality installation. 9 PSI systems also include an upgraded mass air meter, smaller pulley, and custom chip. All Allen systems use a built in bypass valve to reduce parasitic drag and noise during idle or cruise conditions.
C.A.R.B. E.O.#D423-4 -- 50 State Legal</TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="98%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="2%" rowSpan=3> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 vAlign=top align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>70-107 HP increase!
60-100LB/FT Torque increase @ 5000 RPM
35%-52% Peak Torque increase!
Full boost at 2000 RPM!
Stock Driveability!
0-60 4.8 Seconds @6 PSI (Stock 5.6)
1/4 mile 13.3@108MPH @6 PSI (Stock 14.1@98MPH )
(For 6 & 9 PSI system, 9 PSI requires forged pistons)</TD><TD vAlign=center align=right>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdheight1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>All Allen Intercooled Supercharger systems use the Eaton M90 S-ported supercharger. Eaton is the supercharger of choice for virtually all OEM's, including: Ford, Buick, Oldsmobile, Toyota TRD, Nissan, Aston Martin, BMW, Mercedes and Jaguar. Super quiet and super dependable, with a one year warranty.
(Optional 3 year warranty available. )</TD><TD class=tdwidth1></TD><TD class=textb vAlign=top align=right>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

#18 ·
McQ Stang said:
Or you can buy the FRPP Eaton blower and do some custom work to make it work (don't buy the install kit).
Main problem is no intercooler, so you would be limited to 6lbs of boost. You could rig for meth injection after the blower, as the roots seals do not like the methanol.

#20 ·
bullitt3350 said:
i found a kit for putting a eaton on a bullitt

Built 04 Cobra Motor LOL , its only around 12k for the kit lol

Might as well buy a cobra...:lol:

#23 ·
Michael's here !

Cuderbeast, you can not go wrong with an Allen Supercharger BULLITT kit.

DHG 1005 has Allen's 6 psi kit on it for 5 years now and nothing but outstanding performance and reliability.

Give them a call and let them tell you the story answer your questions and you will understand why Allen with it's Eaton M90S is the way to go !

on your six ... DHG 1005

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.