Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
Supposed to be pretty good springs. They dont seem to drop as much as the H&R SS do for most people and the spring rate is softer. Close to the Bullitt spring rate but progressive. StangSuspension has a spring rate chart on its website. Pics I've seen look close to my drop with H&R SS but I think my isolators are pretty thick. If the price is that good I'd buy them.

·
Registered
148 Posts
My son has the Ebach sprngs on his '98 GT and his Fiance's (spelling?) 01 GT. Install was easy (he did the 01's himself, the '98 already had them when he bought it) and the ride is not overly harsh. I drove the '98 for a week while my Bullitt was was in the "hospital" and the ride was not that much different than my stock bullitt's ride. Neither car gas the caster plates and their tires do not seem to be wearing on the inside as I've heard some other spring kits cause without them.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have always liked the drop of prokits. I have never rode in one though, they give it that dropped but not slammed look which i think works well with our cars... If you are lookin for someone to do your springs you could bring it by my place and we could do them... would not take long either.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Greg,

I still have my Pro Kits in the garage. Make me an offer, I'm about 1.5 hrs north of you in College Station. I traded in the Bullitt last weekend, so I no longer have use for them. I've got some other goodies too. e-mail me at: [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts