Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On e-bay #4209 for sale w/low reserve $12000 in Illnois. It was in previously w/$14000 reserve, no bids were entered. Looks decent if anyone is interested in that area.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Does anyone know anything about this Bullitt or its owner?
Looks like quite a deal if its in as good of shape as he says it is.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Check it out, I know he'll take 12,500 for it and he'll take it off e-bay.
How far are you from louisville, it might be worth the ride. Ask to have it inspected at the nearest ford dealer.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I sent a couple of questions to the seller.
I've had my heart set on a Black Bullitt, but after hearing over and over on this forum that DHG is the ONLY way to go, I'm starting to sway!
I'm not really in a hurry to buy however, I'm just still 'browsing'.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
folky15 said:
I've had my heart set on a Black Bullitt, but after hearing over and over on this forum that DHG is the ONLY way to go, I'm starting to sway!
A very wise decision!! You have been asimilated.....

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
folky15 said:
Please do not believe everything you hear. Think for yourself. If you want the most common color buy it, if you want the best looking---

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
folky15 said:
If you like black then by all means get black. With two exceptions. One, you intend to save it as a classic collectible. Two, you want another color, you get two choices. Either DHG or TB. If you like black, buy it!

·
Registered
141 Posts
rblack4405 said:
Please do not believe everything you hear. Think for yourself. If you want the most common color buy it, if you want the best looking---
Or if you want the rarest, get True Blue. Damn!, looks like the DHGers got another one.:frown:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Is this Black Bullitt still available? Might be interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts