Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i never drive my bullitt.i wash it more than driving so this past saturday i went out to pleasure island at disney with friends well sundy when i woke up i went into the garage to wash it and looked at my drivers door and notice a huge key mark going down the side off my door.i took it to ford to get fixed they said 2 days and 400 dollars .i just hope they can get it looking the way it did befor and i wish i could have caught the person who did this i would have had a smile on my face sitting in jail for what happend to my car.and get this i just drive my car 1 day a week . i am still ****ed about this just had to get it out no one under stands what my car means to me friends are like its just a car but i have put so much time and money into it well thanks for letting me share

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i would never do that to anyone ,i love my car and from now on i will just go for a drive then back home. it sucks having a car that im afraid to drive because off this crap thanks for the support just had to vent everyone i told me its a just a car ,but not to me thanks

·
Registered
922 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. I had someone "hit-n-run" my GT last year in the parking lot outside then gym when I was working out. roughly $1k in damage to the rear quarter panel.

I hate people who have total disregard/disrespect for other peoples property.

·
Registered
771 Posts
It seems to have become a by-product of today's society. When you have nothing, noone wants it. When you have something everyone wants a piece of it. And then there are those that are jealous you have something they wish they could have.

It's all about -> ME <-

Two days after my wife bought her GT, the first day she took it to work, some doofus in an SUV opened the door and slammed it into her rear quarter sticking a nice sized crease in the body line right above the rear wheel. ****ed me off to no end. They hauled ass, and left no information. Then, not a week later, her mother was visiting us. She opened her door and smacked the other side at the same point. This time, gouging the paint down to the metal. All we got was "I'm sorry"

Sorry about your key man, if I ever catch someone doing that to any of my property, hell hath no fury, as a result of that downturn in society's morals, I will have a lawyer, and I will take it to the furthest extent of the law.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Miserable dip*****! Here's an "unanticipated revenge" story that might cheer you up just a little. Years ago I bought a nice new '86 Mustang GT. Too nice to drive to work in the inner city (nasty natives there), so I bought an old, fairly clapped out, Toyota Tercel as a drive to work car. On the way home on hot summer late afternoon, I'm buzzzing along in the right-hand lane at 60 mph (wouldn't go a whole lot faster), when these scumbags in an older black Monte Carlo (semi low rider, piece of crap), comes up weaving lanes and pulls in behind me...and incredibly just taps my bumper...at 60 mph. There had been cases of this, and when you pull over, the gang piles out and robs you. So...I wasn't gonna stop. About 15 seconds later, with this clown right on my butt, the Tercel hits a little concrete heave, and the muffler falls off (I knew the exhaust had about had it), flips up, and nails this Monte Craplo right smack in the windshield, cracking it into about a zillion cracks. He pulls off (probably couldn't see). I didn't stop. Screw 'em. Bwaaaha..ha...ha! It was just great!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
mogul2us said:
Miserable dip*****! Here's an "unanticipated revenge" story that might cheer you up just a little. Years ago I bought a nice new '86 Mustang GT. Too nice to drive to work in the inner city (nasty natives there), so I bought an old, fairly clapped out, Toyota Tercel as a drive to work car. On the way home on hot summer late afternoon, I'm buzzzing along in the right-hand lane at 60 mph (wouldn't go a whole lot faster), when these scumbags in an older black Monte Carlo (semi low rider, piece of crap), comes up weaving lanes and pulls in behind me...and incredibly just taps my bumper...at 60 mph. There had been cases of this, and when you pull over, the gang piles out and robs you. So...I wasn't gonna stop. About 15 seconds later, with this clown right on my butt, the Tercel hits a little concrete heave, and the muffler falls off (I knew the exhaust had about had it), flips up, and nails this Monte Craplo right smack in the windshield, cracking it into about a zillion cracks. He pulls off (probably couldn't see). I didn't stop. Screw 'em. Bwaaaha..ha...ha! It was just great!

LMAO

·
Registered
163 Posts
mogul2us said:
JUSTICE!

And to the OP, the people telling you, "it's just a car," would sing a TOTALLY different tune if it happens to their car.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Sorry to hear of this Steve. Not more than 15 minutes ago, a co-worker of mine came up to my desk and said there were some guys out on the side walk admiring my car and "touching" it! I busted [email protected]@ out there, but they were gone, which was a good thing for them and my job. I only drive the B on exceptionally nice days and this is the type of crap we have to put up with. No respect.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Joe Horn Should've Been There !!!

I feel Yall's pain and can relate to the anguish. All these reasons below are why I drive a 2002 Ford Ranger XL as a daily driver and not 1276. This goes on all the time in Houston. Whenever I drive 1276 I make sure it's almost ALWAYS going to be when I wont be too far away from it (or too long away from it).

And just in case Yall (and anyone else who might be reading this thread) were wondering ...

NOW YALL KNOW WHY MY NEIGHBOR JOE HORN WAS RECENTLY NO-BILLED BY THE LOCAL GRAND JURY ~ !!! :D

Sorry to hear about your ride. I hope the repair comes through as needed. I sure hope whoever did that gets their just rewards (life is a CIRCLE ... BE PATIENT ... IT WILL HAPPEN).

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Some folks are just oblivious to the rest of the world.:doubt:

As for the dudes in the Chebbie, good enough for them.:eek:

·
Registered
149 Posts
SO SORRY }-;

Does anyone know of a good body shop in your area?
Not to say the dealer won't/can't do it right but sure have heard (& seen) my share of horror stories.
5417 was never put back right after her front end calamity back in '05. But at least you don't need body parts...except of course the hands of a certain sicko.

-They're not "just cars"...they're friends with wheels.

Good luck!

-Forte 2's Mom

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
good news the dealer did a awsome job ,i went to check on it today. picking it up wednesday ,i will never let my bullitt out off my sight again .thank u all for ur kind words made me feel better imboc rules

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.