Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edmonton and other Alberta Bullit owners, let us know you are out there. Give us your feedback on your car.

'01 Bullitt #01737 and '68 Mustang from Canada

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2001-10-21 15:07 ]</font>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bullitt #1715 calls the west end of Edmonton home. I actually saw you, #1737, up at Soda Jerks back in the summer but didn't have my car out that particular evening(I was driving my 68 fastback instead). I'm not sure if you've kept track, but I've counted at least seventeen Bullitts sold through Edmonton and area dealerships, but have seen very few on the road. I personally don't drive mine too much, only on weekends in nice weather. I do enjoy every minute of driving when I do take it out, though, and that's what counts. Unfortunately, she's been tucked away in the garage for the season now that snow has fallen. Can't wait for spring!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Canadian Kid on 2001-10-28 11:50 ]</font>

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to hear from you Canadian Kid. Yes, we were at Soda Jerks a number of times this summer. We bought the Bullitt in late July so had to show it off. I am not sure how many Bullitts were sold here but have seen a few (only about 4 or 5 maybe).
We now have ours put away for the winter, along side our '68 Mustang.
What color is your '68 fastback, I am trying to remember if I saw it?

BTW, you might want to check out the "Ford Cares" topic on re-routing one of the cables before it causes you problems. I checked my Bullitt and that particular cable would have caused a problem at some point.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2001-10-28 12:13 ]</font>

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey #1480, congratulations on the new car. Looking forward to seeing the car and talking to you. You will love it. I suppose you will be putting it away soon for the winter..... bummer not being able to really enjoy it for a few months. Oh well, it is worth the wait.
And you will love the free gift you will get in the mail in about 6 weeks from Ford Canada.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2001-11-01 23:35 ]</font>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello again, Bulittt

Its been a couple of days I realize, but in answer to your question, my 68 is a white GT with a red interior. Its an older restoration that needs some clean up, but is still streetable and I get it out as often as possible. I get a lot of people telling me to build a Bullitt replica out of it, but I already have a Bullitt that I am more than happy with. Both my 68 and my Bullitt are my toys, as I have an 82 mustang that I drive daily. In addition, my parents own a 99 limited edition mustang GT. I guess you could say there's a bit of a pony car addiction in my family. Cheers.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Canadian Kid,
sounds like a real Mustang family alright.
Not sure I have seen your white '68. Our '68 is a california car that my wife has owned for about 8 years. We are the 3rd owner and have the original bill of sale for it etc. It needs a lot of TLC but is rust-free and is about 95% original (289, 3 speed manual tranny). It is a great old car to drive around and we get a lot of looks and thumbs up from others.
I am a member of the local Mustang club and we have some pretty good rides and met a lot of friends. If you decide to join, let me know (email address is in my profile).
Bob

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2001-11-01 23:07 ]</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts