Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Updated 07-16-2002)
...of you and your car, the car, or of you.

There are several albums now, so check them out..., by clicking on the BULLITTCLUB Albums.
here, or below!

If you eamil it it will be easier for me, that way I won't miss it. I could miss your picture if you post it here... :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2002-04-26 11:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2002-07-19 09:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,038 Posts

On left is son Tom. On right is Me. In the middle is some "Bow-tie" lover from TNN

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I'll have to get one with me AND the car while I'm on vacation next week weather permitting. I have a bunch of the car, but not with me. Didn't want to "dirty" the pictures up any! :smile:
Cam

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Nasty you and I are of the same build.... Built for torque not for speed.... Thanks again for the picture

·
Registered
410 Posts
this is the only one I have right now, it didn't scan to good

Jeff

·
Registered
351 Posts
You guys are cracking me up, love the humour, the pics are great, nice to see you all. I guess its time to buy a digital camera, what else is needed, and what are the costs involved?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nothern Bullitt, if you have a camera,all you'll need is a scaner! forget digital or if you realy want keep the cost down, just have your pictures put on disk or cd and you can load them in to your computer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Damdannyboy on 2001-10-25 23:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Damdannyboy on 2001-10-25 23:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
OK, there haven't been any good, sunny days yet for photos so I just have one of me to post, for now.

Now, if ANY of you who can work that magic and put all those pics together or make a monster BULLITT like I saw want to help me out, then I could submit a picture of #4841 also and you could put this photo of me next to #4841, like it was taken that way! HAHA

:smile:

·
Registered
821 Posts
OK, here is the best one I have of True Blue #4841 to go along with me in the above picture! Hope you can do something with them!

·
Registered
351 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-25 22:57, Damdannyboy wrote:
Nothern Bullitt, if you have a camera,all you'll need is a scaner! forget digital or if you realy want keep the cost down, just have your pictures put on disk or cd and you can load them in to your computer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Damdannyboy on 2001-10-25 23:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Damdannyboy on 2001-10-25 23:11 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>Damdannyboy, Thanks for info, looks like I might be doing some shopping!

·
Registered
112 Posts
here you go i sent you one via email i think, been a long day cant remember

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Heck, you don't need a digicam OR a scanner if ya don't want...I just use my trusty old Nikon F3 and when I get the film developed at Walgreens I ask for prints AND the CD...then just load them on the 'puter and upload to my AOL site. Easy.

·
Registered
37 Posts
"Now, if ANY of you who can work that magic and put all those pics together or make a monster BULLITT like I saw want to help me out, then I could submit a picture of #4841 also and you could put this photo of me next to #4841, like it was taken that way! HAHA"

OK Dona, i did the best i could with MS paint! :grin:

·
Registered
821 Posts
OMG 1024, I Love that!!!!!!! COOL!

And Mid Life, thanks for yours too, wow, they are great!!! :smile: I guess I don't need to take any of me now!!

Thanks you two, I love them both!!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts